Free fashion design sketches : Online shopping hong kong fashion : China fashion clothes
Free Fashion Design Sketches
- (Fashion Designing) Is a profession for all those people who like to take the above defined seriously.Requires drive and unrelenting passion to understand the nuances of science,art and mathematics put together to make and stylize clothes.
- The art dedicated to the creation of wearing apparel and lifestyle
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- A rough or unfinished drawing or painting, often made to assist in making a more finished picture
- A brief written or spoken account or description of someone or something, giving only basic details
- A rough or unfinished version of any creative work
- (sketch) preliminary drawing for later elaboration; 'he made several studies before starting to paint'
- loose: without restraint; 'cows in India are running loose'
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; 'free enterprise'; 'a free port'; 'a free country'; 'I have an hour free'; 'free will'; 'free of racism'; 'feel free to stay as long as you wish'; 'a free choice'
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
Design Bookcover: Nick Hornby - High Fidelity
A school assigment from last year: take one of your favourite books and design a complete new bookcover for it. I’ve choosen Nick Hornby’s High Fidelity and wanted to use vinyl because the book is about Rob Fleming who owns a record store. Rob and his employees Dick and Barry spend their free moments discussing mix-tape aesthetics and constructing 'top-five' lists of anything that demonstrates their knowledge of music. In the sketching-stage I came up with the silhouette of Rob’s head, recalling his five most memorable breakups, sets about getting in touch with the former girlfriends, who’s silhouettes you can see in the title. The label of the book also can be seen as a big old-fashioned orange headphone. Don’t worry, no good music was harmed during the making of this dummy, I bought mainly James Last & other garbage that would make your ears bleed, from a second-hand shop of course. The inside (the pages) is made out of an old piece of wood. I'd love to hear what you think about this design, feel free to comment.
wow, so it's 2011.. Wednesday is WORN night in this Calgary basement.. Sketching out grid ideas for Alexandra and coping w/ my lack of scanner.
fashion bug code
steampunk fashion stores
wish ladies fashion
trade fashion accessories
fashion stylist courses in mumbai
lasse pedersen fashion spot
creativity for kids fashion studio