Free CPU temperature monitor - CPU Thermometer
About CPU Thermometer
CPU Thermometer is one free CPU temperature monitor; it can help you monitor your computer CPU temperature in live time. Program can start with Windows start-up, and show live CPU temperature in your desktop tray icon, so you get this important system.
- How hot does your CPU get?
- Worry about your CPU too hot?
- What is your computers maximum CPU temperature?
The Intel and AMD CPU become more and more quick, but the CPU temperature become more and more high synchronously, if the CPU be too hot, it will harm to your computer. How to measure your CPU current temperature? You need a CPU temperature monitoring program in order to measure what your current CPU temperature is.
- Core Temp keeps it simple, only monitoring the temperature and load of your CPU. Not only does it display these stats in real time, and for each individual core, but the temp for each core is also.
- CPU tests include: integer, floating and string. GPU tests include: six 3D game simulations. Drive tests include: read, write, sustained write and mixed IO. RAM tests include: single/multi core bandwidth and latency. Reports are generated and presented on userbenchmark.com. Identify the strongest components in your PC.
CPU Thermometer is one free CPU temperature monitor; it can help you monitor your computer CPU temperature in live time. Program can start with Windows start-up, and show live CPU temperature in your desktop tray icon, so you get this important system information at a glance. This is one completetly freeware, easy to install and easy to use.
Download and install
Download CPU Thermometer
File mirror provided by SoftSea.
(File size: 613 KB)
This new version can work fine in Windows 10 (x86/x64).
- Support most Intel and AMD processors;
Intel: Pentium, Dual-Core, Core 2 Duo, Xeon, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 and more;
AMD: Athlon, Athlon XP, Phenom, Quad-core, Turion and more;
- Need Microsoft .NET Framework installed;
- Support Windows Vista/2008/7/10 (include 32bits and 64bits);
If your PC is very old, program need .NET Framework installed from Microsoft, need .NET Framework runtime and associated files, this is one very small but useful software.
Mozilla Public License
The old version does not work in Windows 7/10, so I had to rewrite the software. The new version of CPU Thermometer is based 'Open Hardware Monitor Project' by Michael Moller.
- Open Hardware Monitor Project, Copyright (c) 2009-2018 Michael Moller
License: Mozilla Public License 1.1
- Aga.Controls, Copyright (c) 2009, Andrey Gliznetsov
License: The BSD License
- WinRing0, Copyright (c) 2007-2009 OpenLibSys.org
- OxyPlot License, Copyright (c) 2012 Oystein Bjorke
|Old Version||New Version|
CPU Thermometer will show CPUID, Frequency, Core Number and CPU current temperature. (Old version) Program provide some useful functions, when the CPU temperature over some value that you set, it can 'Show warning message', 'Shutdown computer' or 'Reboot computer', it can protect your PCs.
Copyright(C)2009 -2018 cputhermometer.com All rights reserved. Contact
CPU Temperature in Windows 10
Cpu And Gpu Temp Monitor
Windows 10 doesn’t have a native way to check the CPU temperature, but there are many free third party programs that can show it to you
Applies To: Windows 10
Here’s the links to each program’s website:
How Can I Check My Cpu Temperature Online
If you’re worried about your CPU overheating – the maximum CPU temperature really depends on the CPU. Look up what the ranges for your CPU are; CPUTemper have a good list here, or go to the manufacturer’s specifications:
Intel refers to it as a Junction Temperature or TJunction – the maximum temperature allowed at the processor die.
Waterfox appimage. AMD will list the MAX TEMPS for each CPU.
Above 80°C or 176°F is generally not ideal.