1. Launch the Google Chrome web browser.
2. Click this link to go to the Google Chrome Web Store and install the Citrix Workspace plugin: Citrix Workspace plugin for Google Chrome
Citrix Workspace app for Mac provides you with self-service access to resources published on Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop servers. Citrix Workspace app for Mac combines ease of deployment and use, and offers quick, secure access to hosted applications and desktops. Install the Latest Version of Citrix Workspace (Link) Latest Version of Citrix Workspace 1) Click on the link above. It will take you to the Cirix Workspace website. Once it opens, click on the 'Download for Mac' Button and it will take you to the download page. On the next page you will see Citrix Workspace app for mac with a recient release.
3. From the google Webstore click the Add to Chrome button on the right:
4. Click “Add App”:
5. The chrome://apps page will now launch where you will see the newly installed Citrix Workspace app. Go ahead and click it:
Andreamosaic for mac. 6. when prompted for Account URL, enter https://citrix.wcsu.edu and click Connect:
7. When prompted, log in with your WCSU username/password. (Do not use your WCSU email address for username)
Citrix Workspace Client For Mac
8. You will now be presented with a white screen with two buttons on the top: ‘Favorites’ and ‘Apps’. Click the ‘Apps’ button to view all of the apps available to you.
Click on an app’s icon once to open it. You may again be prompted to allow the Citrix Workspace App. Click ‘Allow’.
An app takes up to one minute to open. When it opens, you can begin working immediately.
When you want to go back into Citrix at a later time or on another day:
- Launch your Google Chrome browser.
2. Navigate to this page: chrome://apps
Citrix Workspace Client Mac
3. Click Citrix Workspace:
4. Log in again with your credentials as explained in step 7 from above: