How to Log into CCCASPER
- CCCASPER Log in Instructions PDF
- Citrix Workspace For Mac 10.15
- Citrix Receiver For Mac
- Citrix Workspace For Mac Os 10.15
- Citrix Workspace App For Windows 10
In the folder that opens, if you have Citrix already installed then you need to remove it first by clicking on the uninstall icon, if it is not installed then click Install Citrix Workspace. Please note: Although it may work with 10.14, the Citrix Workspace application should be used with Mac OSX 10.15 Catalina or later. Open PEAS Self Service (found in your Applications folder) Log into PEAS and download the Citrix Workspace Application Open Safari and go to workspace.partners.org. . After waking a Macbook from sleep, Citrix Workspace repeatedly asks for authentication. RFMAC-2161. After reconnecting to a seamless VDA session, the graphics in the session might be dis.
Citrix Client Downloads
Current tested versions
- Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 - Citrix Workspace App 1911
- Windows Citrix Installation Instructions PDF
- Mac OS 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15 – Citrix Workspace App 1912
- Mac OS X Citrix Client Installation Instructions PDF
Please do not download clients directly from Citrix.com as the newer clients may not be supported on CCCASPER. The CC does not provide support for personally owned equipment (POE).
Older Citrix Client Downloads
Note: Use these only if directed by CC User Support
- Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 - Citrix Receiver 4.9
- Mac OS 10.11 and 10.12 – Citrix Receiver 12.7
PIV Card Intructions
CCCasper requires the use of PIV cards for on-site or remote access. If you forgot your PIV card or are having difficulty using your PIV card for login, contact the CC Service Center at 301-496-8400 or visit https://ocio.nih.gov/Smartcard/Pages/default.aspx.
*** If you cannot load CRIS from CCCASPER on a Mac: ***
1. Update the Citrix client using the link above.
2. Rename the computer to 15 characters or less with no spaces or special characters.
3. Call CRIS support at 301-496-8400 to have the new computer name registered.
Music software for windows.
Citrix Workspace For Mac 10.15Supported Platforms
|Browsers||Windows 10,7|| Mac OS X |
(10.13 or later)
For best performance always connect directly to your network via a network cable. Wireless and wireless broadband will work but may lose connectivity.
NIH CC users should contact the CC Service Desk at 301-496-8400
NIH Institute users should contact their Institute Help Desk or the NIH IT Service Desk at 301-496-HELP (301-496-4357)
If you need a temporary PIV exemption then CC Service Desk at 301-496-8400
How it all works
The role of a driver for printing is very crucial for printing in Citrix Workspace app for Mac. After installing the driver, you should be able to print directly from Citrix Workspace app on Mac. The Workspace app is transparent to the driver. It gets the postscript data from VDA and forwards it to the available printers without altering the data or settings.
In this example, we have simulated the same core printing APIs used in Citrix Workspace app for Mac. Use the sample, select a file, and print. If this sample is able to print, then Citrix Workspace app on Mac will most probably be able to use your printer.
Prerequisites and scope
VDA 'HP LaserJet PS 2800' drivers signed by Microsoft is required for client printer redirection on Citrix Workspace app on Mac.
What is supported
- Standalone scanners.
- Dedicated virtual channel for printing. For more information, see https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX137939 and https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-virtual-apps-desktops/printing.html
- UPD postscript printer drivers, provided the following conditions are met :
- The printer driver is installed on the macOS client.
- Core printing on macOS can work with the vendor-provided driver successfully.
- Changes in macOS impact the printing behavior (core printing APIs on macOS). Core Printing APIs have not been updated lately and might be prone to errors. For example, we had issues with double-sided printing on Catalina, which were resolved in Big Sur.
What is not supported
- Multi-function scanners. A multifunction is a composite device that has more than one interface.
- USB device splitting feature in GUSB virtual channel. Citrix Workspace app on Mac does not have the capability to differentiate between different interfaces of a composite device. This problem is not limited to our app, but printing on macOS in general. For more information, see https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5244577. On some printers, when printed from a session in Citrix Workspace app on Mac, printing is always either duplex or single sided depending on the printer. It ignores the Duplex/Single-sided settings issued from the VDA. This is a limitation on the macOS. When using the core printing Apple framework, macOS printing is being overridden by the printing settings in the CUPS printing system. This is a new behavior on the macOS 10.15 (Catalina) onwards. As a workaround, change the settings in CUPS printing system on macOS. You have to manually set the Duplex/Single-sided settings on CUPS.
- Printer redirection through third party drivers.
Citrix Workspace For Mac Os 10.15
External dependencies for printing (Apple/HP)
Citrix Workspace App For Windows 10
- macOS drivers for creating the print job.
- Print support for macOS is very fragile as we depend on HP driver on VDA, explicitly signed by Microsoft. This is a limitation for compatibility with macOS.
- On VDA 'HP LaserJet PS 2800 (Microsoft)' drivers signed by Microsoft is mandatorily required for client printer redirection on macOS.
- macOS default: https://www.howtogeek.com/309677/how-to-stop-two-side-printing-from-being-the-default-in-macos/ workaround may be used to change settings in the CUPS daemon.