- Civilization VI offers new ways to interact with your world, expand your empire across the map, advance your culture, and compete against history’s greatest leaders to build a civilization that will stand the test of time. Coming to PC on October 21, 2016.
- The Civilization VI devs show off multiplayer gameplay in a deathmatch livestream! SUBSCRIBE - Civilization VI http://2kg.
- Civilization VI Wiki Beginner Tutorial District Cheat Sheet Gold Trade Table Unit Upgrade Path Improvements Summary Interface Hotkeys Trade Route Distance. Carl's Civ V Guide Online Civilopedia How the game works AI Bias Value Chart Map Types Overview Theming Bonuses Religion FAQ Civ Difference Chart Enhanced UI Mod.
Players have the abilities to choose the difficulty in the initial game set-up. A wide variety of factors from opponent's artificial intelligence to the amount of rewards received is controlled by the difficulty.
- 2Difficulty bonuses
List of difficulties[editedit source]
This is a list of difficulties from easiest to hardest:
- Settler - Easiest
- Prince - Default
- Deity - Hardest
Difficulty bonuses[editedit source]
Civilization VI offers new ways to interact with your world, expand your empire across the map, advance your culture, and compete against history’s greatest leaders to build a.
At higher difficulty settings, the AI begins to receive bonuses to help give them advantage over the player. The tables below detail these bonuses.
Resource production[editedit source]
|Difficulty||Science AI Bonus||Culture AI Bonus||Production AI Bonus||Gold AI Bonus||Faith AI Bonus|
Combat and XP scaling[editedit source]
|Combat and XP Scaling|
|Difficulty||Combat AI Bonus||Combat Player Bonus||Unit XP AI Bonus||Unit XP Player Bonus|
Research boosts[editedit source]
|Difficulty||Free Tech Boosts AI Bonus||Free Civics Boosts AI Bonus|
Starting units[editedit source]
|AI Starting Units|
|King||1||2||1 (When a district is built)|
Note: City States always only get 1 Settler and 2 Warriors
Barbarian camp gold[editedit source]
|Barbarian Camp Gold|
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI is the next entry in the award winning Civilization franchise, which has sold in nearly 33 million units worldwide, including more than 8 million units of Civilization V.Originally created by legendary game designer Sid Meier, Civilization is a turn-based strategy game in which you attempt to build an empire to stand the test of time. Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the Stone Age to the Information Age. Wage War, conduct Diplomacy, advance your Culture, and go head-to-head with history’s greatest leaders as you attempt to build the greatest civilization the world has ever known.Civilization VI offers new ways to engage with your world: Cities which now physically expand across the map, active Research in Technology and Culture unlocks new potential, and competing Leaders will pursue their own agendas based on their historical Traits as you race for one of five ways to achieve Victory in the game.
The most recent game patch is Winter 2018 Patch (February 7th, 2018).
Create an account
Official Help Wiki
Missing pages What is a sound mixer.
Online Civ Games
Civ Vi Wiki
- Expansive Empires: See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each City spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain.
- Active Research: Unlock Boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your Units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new Cultures.
- Dynamic Diplomacy: Interactions with other Civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- Combined Arms: Expanding on the 'one unit per tile' design, support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with Infantry, or a Warrior with Settlers. Similar units can also be combined to form powerful 'Corps' Units.
- Enhanced Multiplayer: In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
- A CIV for all players: Civilization VI provides veteran players new ways to build and tune their civilization for the greatest chance of success. New Tutorial systems introduce new players to the underlying concepts so they can easily get started.
- Six DLC packs that add new civilizations, leaders, scenarios, and more.
Get Wiki Help