.“Complete Anatomy has a wider depth and breadth of offerings than other anatomy platforms currently available (e.g. Primal Pictures, Visible Body) as well as more detail in its models. Other anatomy apps do not offer the ability to share content and have fewer tools with which to dissect and label models”. Upon registering your anatomy model by simply scanning the label, you will also have access to a free three-day trial to the full Complete Anatomy platform. Once the trial period has ended, 3B Scientific customers can of course continue using the 3B Smart Anatomy Courses for free and have the option of installing the full app (again) at a 10%. Users also get 8 overview images from Gray’s Anatomy, which is limited since this is the free version of the app. Those who purchase the full version can access all 1,247 reference images. E-Anatomy, one of the best anatomy apps for iPad, allows you to carry around the most complete reference of human anatomy on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. IMAIOS Anatomy app has over 375,000 anatomic structures and more than 5,400 translated medical labels. Other anatomy apps do not offer the ability to share content and have fewer tools with which to dissect and label models”. Access Complete Anatomy from ALL your compatible devices with a single annual subscription. Not just an atlas, but an anatomy learning platform, with unique collaboration and learning tools.
If you currently work in the medical field or are a student in the field then you know exactly how important it is to have accurate, handy, and easy-to-use reference tools at your disposal. The following list highlights a number of apps that focus on the human anatomy and offer all kinds of in-depth features, 3D graphics, and content that can certainly help you on an everyday basis. You can choose from basic offerings all the way to high-tech and highly involved offerings.
5 Mar 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
e-Anatomy, one of the best anatomy apps for iPad, allows you to carry around the most complete reference of human anatomy on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. IMAIOS Anatomy app has over 375,000 anatomic structures and more than 5,400 translated medical labels. Modules are split into three corporal groups: Head & Neck, Thorax Abdomen & Pelvis and Musculoskeletal. App modules cover five image modalities: CT, MRI, Radiographs, Anatomic Diagrams and Nuclear images.
- Scroll through image sets by dragging your finger, pinch to zoon and pan images
- Show & hide anatomic labels by category or group
- Locate anatomic structures by search inside each module
- Multiple screen orientations
- Ability to change atlas language at the touch of a button
This interactive tool has 3D rotational models, Gray’s anatomy images, a highlighting tool for muscles and more. It’s a highly popular app that also includes intuitive controls, a quiz mode, easy to use navigation, and high resolution images. The app is updated periodically and is the free version. Jiffy blue. Which means that not all of the features are available. However, there’s still plenty of info packed into this app that you will see the full potential of it. This learning tool is popular among students and professionals needing a solid anatomy reference and refresher. Visual Anatomy Lite for iPad app review
- A popular anatomy app
- It has 3-D models, High resolution images
- App is easy to use and navigate, Intuitive controls
- Quiz mode, Muscle highlighting tool, Updates
- This app is free, but has limitations on features
TeachMeAnatomy is a comprehensive, easy to read anatomy reference. Each topic combines anatomical knowledge with high-yield clinical pearls, seamlessly bridging the gap between scholarly learning and improved patient care. Based on the award-winning website, TeachMeAnatomy is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators, healthcare professionals and patients.
- Articles: Over 300 comprehensive articles, covering every aspect of anatomy.
- Interactive 3D models: Bring anatomy to life with our collection of 3D models, hand-crafted to aid your learning.
- Clinical relevance boxes: Fully integrated clinical knowledge; linking the fundamentals of anatomy to medical practice.
- Image gallery: Over 1000 full colour, high definition illustrations and clinical images
Complete anatomy brings anatomy to life according to the developers. It features accurate 3D models with over 6,200 high resolution anatomical structures. The platform is great for medical students and professionals. Additionally, there are audio and interactive lectures, cloud sharing for groups that are studying together, 3D recordings, screens, stickies, quizzes and much more. This app really goes the extra step in making it an educational experience. However, there are in-app purchases to get all of the features in this app.
- Great for medical students and medical professionals
- 3D models, recordings, cut and draw tools
- Lectures, Screens, Stickies, Quizzes
- Tailored Content, Group sharing via the Cloud
- In-app purchases
If you are looking for a reference tool to learn about muscle groups, then this app is fantastic as it contains information on more than 141 muscle groups, detailing their name, origin, action, audio pronunciation, insertion, and much more. There is also a quiz maker which lets you create your own MCQ quiz focusing on one area at a time, and the wrong answer elicits the app to speak out the correct one with the correct muscle image, almost like a study buddy. There are animations and videos to help you learn visually Learn Muscles app review
- More than 141 muscle images
- All details including name, action, origin, and more
- Quiz maker with 480 questions
- View animations for 37 joints
- 6 videos explaining functions of various muscles
Complete Anatomy App Free Download
On sale for just 99 cents right now, this is a must-have app for those who want to get the down low on Gray's Anatomy, as it contains the entire text and illustrations along with the ability to scroll thumbnails of all 1247 illustrations. Each image can be zoomed into and you can add notes for each one with ease. Bookmark, print, or email images from within the app.
- Complete text and illustration of the classical Gray's Anatomy
- High-resolution images and illustrations
- Scroll 1247 image thumbnails to find the right one
- Zoom into photos and add notes
- Bookmark, print and email images
This is one of the most successful anatomy franchises for the iOS. There are over 8,200 anatomical structures that are accurate, immersive, educational and stunning to look at. There are options to hide, fade, isolate structures, a multiple selection mode, create customizes pins, bookmarks, slice through structures, learn correct pronunciation and Latin nomenclature, quiz mode, and the option to share anatomical images via social media. There are in-app purchase for the full features of this app. It’s easy to see why this is one of, if not the, best anatomy apps out there. Essential Anatomy 3 app review
- Over 8,200 anatomical structures
- Information is accurate, immersive and interactive
- Hide, Fade, Isolate, Slice and Pin
- Bookmarks, Quiz, Share via Social media
- In-app purchases for full features
One media outlet tout this as the combination of Google Earth with the human anatomy. The app is an extension of the BioDigital Human Platform. There are over 5,000 anatomical objects and health conditions to learn about or study. The movement through the app is fluid with 3D scrolling, zooming and panning. You also have audio support, select or dissect objects, interactive 3D simulations, options to share info, sync from web to mobile, take screenshots and add annotations, labels on or off, tailored content, quizzes and so much more. The app is free to download, but does have in-app purchases.
- Award winning BioDigital Human Platform
- 3D scrolling, zooming and panning movements are fluid
- Over 5,000 anatomical objects and health conditions
- Labels on or off, Tailored content, Quiz mode
- In-app purchases
With over a half million downloads, Sobotta is a highly regarded and respected app. With over 100 years of anatomical publications, you know that this app is accurate and reputable. There are over 1,600 anatomical structures that you can zoom in on, view details, search and more. Create customized training lists, 3 different languages and other cool features. The app’s content is tested and approved by numerous leading medical authorities. Although the price tag may jump off the webpage at you, the app is definitely worth it as you are getting a century of highly detailed, reputable and authoritative information.
- Over 1,600 anatomical structures
- Various intuitive controls
- 3 different languages, Training lists
- Approved and tested by leading medical authorities
- Over 100 years of anatomical publications
This app is a quiz game to test your knowledge on human anatomy. For those who like trivia based games, then this is a great option for students of human anatomy. There are detailed illustrations, identify structures via touching the screen, a text quiz portion, learn official anatomical terminology, comes in various languages, move up the leader board, earn medals and more. Additionally, there are in-app purchases to buy extension packs. Download this app, test your knowledge and challenge your friends or fellow anatomy students.
- A trivia game based on anatomy
- Detailed illustrations and information
- Touch quiz format, Text quiz format
- Earn medals, Move up the leaderboard
- In-app purchases for extension packs
This app has been featured and highly praised by various mediums. It’s quite possibly the most comprehensive CT anatomy atlas on the iOS platform. It features a handy search tool, a quiz mode to test your skills, detailed information on over 700 anatomical structures, Latin nomenclature, color coded anatomical structures, over 500 CT views, high resolution CT images, and so much more. This app is extremely comprehensive with all the features you could want from an easy to use, fun anatomical app. It’s easy to see why this app stands head and shoulders above the rest.
- The best CT anatomy atlas for your iDevice
- Over 500 CT images in high resolution
- Over 700 anatomical structures with in-depth details
- Latin Nomenclatures, Quiz mode
- Color coded, Handy search tool
Comprehensive educational app for medical students, professionals and anyone else who wishes to learn more about the human body in an interactive manner
What's new in Complete Anatomy 2021 188.8.131.52:
- Educators can now save time by copying whole Courses into their Groups all at once
- Support Center now fully available in Chinese and Spanish, and Tutorials in Spanish
- Lots of bug fixes to smoothen out your experience
Medical students are accustomed to spending many hours with their anatomy books in hand, but it is not easy to understand more about the human body when all you have to work with are static 2D representations.
Complete Anatomy is a state-of-the-art educational solution that aims to take full advantage of the capabilities offered by modern PCs in order to provide you with an intuitive, interactive learning platform.
Learn more about specific body parts by analyzing a detailed 3D model
The application offers a 3D interactive male model that can be manipulated in various ways. It is incredibly detailed, and a female model is also scheduled to be introduced in a future release.
Far from being a static representation of the human body, the model can be customized by adding or removing various tissue layers. Additionally, it is possible to isolate specific regions whenever you need to analyze a certain body part in more detail.
Moreover, the application enables you to animate the model in order to view the actions of muscles, and you can even trace nerves along their origin path.
Offers useful annotation tools and enables you to record content
Many students find it impossible to learn without writing notes and highlighting certain items, and Complete Anatomy provides you with the tools you need to get the job done. You can draw freehand, add labels, write memos and even attach images.
Furthermore, the application allows you to record your interactions, together with audio commentary, a very useful feature if you wish to recap later or share knowledge with colleagues.
Comes equipped with multiple quizzes and provides access to an extensive collection of lectures
Complete Anatomy allows you to test your knowledge by taking one of the many quizzes that are available, and the platform even offers you the possibility of creating your own, which can then be shared with friends.
Having access to all this knowledge is well and good, but many believe it is much easier to learn various concepts when they are explained by an expert. If you feel the same way, you can take advantage of the numerous lectures that can be downloaded, each covering subjects suitable for both beginners and specialists.
Complete Anatomy does pretty much everything right, which is why we highly recommend it to any medical student or professional who is looking for a more modern educational platform.
Complete Anatomy 2021 is part of these download collections: Anatomy ToolsComplete Anatomy 2021 was reviewed by Catalin Chelariu
- 3-day trial. Once the trial period expires, you can continue to use Complete Anatomy with access to the Skeletal and Connective Tissue models. You will no longer be able to view Videos, Courses or Premium Detailed Models
- STUDENT License includes:
- Access across all available platforms
- Access to all courses
- Access to over 1,500 videos
- Access to the vast library of curated learning material
- PRO License:
- All the benefits of the Student License
- A license to use in clinical practice for patient education
- A license to present/teach in the classroom, lab or lecture theatre
- Memory: 2 GB (4GB recommended)
Complete Anatomy 2021 184.108.40.206
Complete Anatomy App FreeSoftpedia Editor's Pickadd to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 2.3 GB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID