Complete Anatomy features in Apple Launch Learn more. Male & Female Models. Switch between Male and Female models at the touch of a button.
- Complete Female Anatomy 3D models for download, files in 3ds, max, c4d, maya, blend, obj, fbx with low poly, animated, rigged, game, and VR options.
- Ultimate Complete Rigged FemaleThe most complete Full Body Female Anatomy asset is now rigged to allow animation and custom posing. Includes skeletal system, muscular system, circulatory system, nervous system, lymphatic system, digestive system, respiratory system, and urogenital system.
- Click+drag with the mouse to rotate, scroll to zoom.
- Or use the buttons in the upper left. The Home button resets the view.
- Change from Capsule to Orbit mode in the upper right to enable full 3d
- rotation and hold Ctrl down to pan the view. (Premium users only)
- Use the opacity slider on the left to reveal layers.
- Click on the toggle below the slider to control layers individually.
- Use the searchbox at the upper right to search, or click on entities to select them.
- Click on the background or on the X to undo selection.
- Ctrl+click on entities to quickly hide entities. (Cmd+click on mac.)
- Shift+click on entities or labels (or click on the 'pin' icon in a label) to pin an entity. This will keep it selected while you select more.
- Use the visibility icon on an entities name to hide an item. Unlike Ctrl+clicking an entity the visibility tool will leave hide the items until 'Unhide All' is clicked on the upper right.
- Use the 'Zoom to' tool on the items name to center the view on the item.
- Use the down arrow on the items name to reveal information about the item.
- Use the 'Pin' tool on the items name to pin an item allowing you to select multiple items.
- Use the model select icon above the anatomy slider on the left to load different models.
- My Scenes allows you to load and save scenes you have created. All annotations, pins and visible items will be saved.
- Zygote Scenes is a collection of scenes created by Zygote Media Group with annotations identifying anatomical landmarks.
- Hierarchy is a list of all the entities you have in your current scene. You can turn parts on and off using the check marks by each object or group of objects.
- Annotations allows you to create your own notes and markers that will be saves when you save your scene.
- Pick returns you to the default mode of picking parts and rotating your camera.
- Slice allows you to slice the parts in your scene in either an X, Y or Z plane.
- Explode moves all the parts in your scene away form a central point that you can interactively position.
- Quiz when enabled when you pick a part rather than displaying the part's name a multiple choice menu will appear allowing you to quiz yourself.
- The snapshot icon at the top center will take a snapshot of your scene that can then be saved as a jpg or drawn on with the included pen tools.
We know you have been waiting for us to release a female counterpart to our male gross anatomy model, and the wait is nearly over! Coming in July 2021, Complete Anatomy is bringing you the much-requested full female gross anatomy model 🙍♀️ ♀.
Want a sneak peek?
If you are a fan of crime television series 📺, you may have seen a scenario where a forensic anthropologist estimates the sex and age of skeletal remains 💀. Although these cases may be exaggerated on television, the methods do have a basis in forensic anthropology.
Specifically, when looking at sex estimation, our bones have numerous features that can help identify a skeleton’s biological sex ⚤. Two of the most common areas used that hold these identifiable landmarks are the skull and pelvis.
These differences are known as sexual dimorphic landmarks. Let’s look at a few that will feature in our upcoming female model…
Mandible- Or jawbone, is smaller and less robust in females. Secondly, areas such as the mental eminence protrude less in females.
Mastoid Process- This important sight of muscle attachment behind your ear is much smaller and protrudes less in females.
Glabella- The area between your eyebrows protrudes outwards more in men along with the brow ridges.
Occipital Protuberance- This is bump towards the base of your skull which protrudes outwards more in men. In females, it is smoother and less prominent.
Subpubic angle- The apex of the pubic arch where the inferior rami of the ischium and pubis converge. The angle formed is usually wider in females than in males.
Pelvic inlet- In females, the true pelvis is wide and shallow. The inlet is wide, oval, and rounded. In males it is much narrow.
Complete Anatomy Pc
Sciatic notch- Tends to be broad in females and narrow in males.
Medial aspect of ischiopubic ramus- If you turn the pubis 90 degrees and look towards the symphyseal surface, you will see the medial aspect of the ischiopubic ramus just inferior to the symphysis. In females, it is a sharp ridge, while in males, it is flat, broad, and blunt.
Complete Anatomy Female Model Body
Complete Anatomy Full Female Model
There are many more sexual dimorphic differences between the female and male skeleton that will feature between our models, but you’ll have to wait just a little while longer to hear more! Stay tuned!