The new basic view provides you with the ability to automatically overclock your CPU, manually control how much overclocking you wish to apply as well and give you a view of important system parameters like the CPU temperature, speed and voltages.
Real Temp is a temperature monitoring program designed for all Intel single Core, Dual Core, Quad Core and Core i7 processors.
Each core on these processors has a digital thermal sensor (DTS) that reports temperature data relative to TJMax which is the safe maximum operating core temperature for the CPU. As your CPU heats up, your Distance to TJMax will decrease. If it reaches zero, your processor will start to thermal throttle or slow down so maximizing your distance away from TJMax will help your computer run at full speed and more reliably too.
Jun 30, 2018 CPU Thermometer is a free CPU temperature monitor that can help you monitor your computer CPU temperature in live time. Program can start with Windows start-up, and show live CPU temperature in your desktop tray icon, so you get this important system information at a glance. CPU Thermometer is one free CPU temperature monitor; it can help you monitor your computer CPU temperature in live time. Program can start with Windows start-up, and show live CPU temperature in your desktop tray icon, so you get this important system information at a glance. This is one completetly freeware, easy to install and easy to use. Real Temp is a CPU temperature monitoring software. It is specially designed for Intel single core, dual core, quad core and core i7 processors. It shows the temperature of the CPU in real time. It also shows the maximum and minimum temperature of the CPU. Jul 22, 2020 Monitoring software provides a much more in-the-moment look at your CPU’s temperature. Instead of a static reading, most monitoring software provides a continuously updated temperature readout.
- Reads temperature information from all Intel Core based processors. Pentium 4 processors are not supported.
- Ability to individually calibrate Real Temp for each core of your CPU.
- Program is based on temperature data gathered using a Fluke 62 IR Thermometer.
- Test Sensors feature will check your DTS sensors for any sign of problems.
- Keeps track of Minimum and Maximum temperatures with full logging features.
- Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
- Quick, very accurate and repeatable benchmark.
- Displays MHz, TJMax, CPUID, APIC ID and Calibration settings.
- High temperature alarm and shutdown feature based on CPU or NVIDIA GPU temperature.
- No installation or registry modifications required.
- Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
See the Installation & Calibration Page.
DownloadsThe latest version is available in the downloads section.
Changes in Version 3.70
- Support for Sandy Bridge CPUs.
- VID based power consumption estimates for the newer CPUs.
- Improved log file formatting.
- Added a single system tray icon that reports the maximum core temperature.
- RealTemp GT updated for the 6 core Sandy Bridge E CPUs.
- i7 Turbo GT 1.30 multiplier monitoring tool.
Changes in Version 3.60
- Added Core i Turbo multiplier and Turbo TDP/TDC overclocking for Extreme / K series CPUs.
- Added ATI GPU and improved NVIDIA GPU monitoring with CrossFire and SLI support.
- Added a system tray / notification area font selector.
- New Fahrenheit and 3 digit system tray option.
- Fixed Core 2 Extreme multiplier reporting.
- Fixed Core 2 mobile CPU C0% based load reporting.
- Changed how Core 2 Super Low Frequency Mode (SLFM) is reported.
- Improved sensor test consistency.
- Bug with Reset button on ATI systems fixed.
- RealTemp GT for the 6 core Gulftown CPUs was also updated.
- Separate i7 Turbo GT multiplier monitoring tool for 6 core Gulftown CPUs added.
Changes in Version 3.40
- Core i7/i5/Xeon socket 1156 support including accurate turbo mode reporting.
- new information window for Nvidia GPUs with improved SLI support.
- correct reporting of Super Low Frequency Mode (SLFM) for Core 2 mobile CPUs.
- correct reporting of Intel Dynamic Acceleration (IDA) for Core 2 mobile CPUs.
- added VID reporting to the main GUI for Core 2 based CPUs.
- added a Fahrenheit=1 INI file option.
- added the option to view a Task Manager based or a C0% based load meter.
- added the ability to toggle C1E state and view the SpeedStep (EIST) state.
- improved dual and multi-monitor support including Anchor mode.
- includes RealTemp GT, a 6 core version of RealTemp for Gulftown CPUs.
- includes i7 Turbo, a high precision multiplier monitoring tool for all Core CPUs.
- and includes LoadTester, a variable load, single core testing program.
- Skull=1 or Skull=2 INI option for reading each CPU on a Dual Quad system.
- thanks rge, burebista and somebody on TPU for all of your ideas and help.
Changes in Version 3.00
- Core i7 temperature and frequency support including Turbo mode.
- NVIDIA temperature reporting with highest GPU temperature displayed in SLI mode.
- Ability to run a file or shutdown based on user defined alarm temperature.
- Updated interface with modern XP / Vista style and border in Mini Mode.
- Start Minimized Vista issues finally fixed.
- New RivaTuner plug-in support.
- Extra information on the main screen and the retirement of the toggle button.
- Switch to UNICODE for better international support.
- Adjustable GUI colors and bold System Tray font option.
- TJMax updated based on new Intel documentation and further testing.
- Calibration formula simplified.
- All new CPU Cool Down Test for a more thorough look at your sensors.
- Clock Modulation & Minimize on Close options.
- New CPU Load meter, log file headings and Distance to TJMax in the System Tray.
- 101 other improvements including initial Windows 7 Beta support.
Changes in Version 2.70
- Redesigned user interface (GUI) with larger temperature fonts.
- Added a movable Mini-Mode that is turned on and off with a double left mouse click on the GUI.
- Added an Anchor position so the GUI will move to a fixed screen position after a double right mouse click.
- Anchor position can be customized by holding down the Shift key while double right clicking.
- The correct physical core order of Quad core processors is now reported based on APIC ID.
- Added reporting of Minimum and Maximum VID as well as current VID.
- A new user selectable high temperature alarm with two alarms for Quad core processors.
- More accurate MHz calculation as well as FSB and CPU multiplier reporting.
- New program Up Time feature.
- Bug fix for log file output when using a Single or Dual core processor.
- Fixed and improved the Default button in the Settings window.
- Button labels and functionality changed in Settings window to follow the Windows style guide.
- Improved multi-threading and memory usage for better long term stability.
- Start Minimized option improved for better Vista support. See the documentation for more info.
- Option to save the Log file in .CSV format for easy Excel support.
- Gamer Mode temporarily retired.
Changes in Version 2.60
- Added a new Settings screen where all adjustments can be made in real time including TjMax.
- Temperatures of any core are now displayed in the System Tray area. Thanks W1zzard!
- 4 font options for the System Tray.
- Choice of Current, Minimum, Maximum or Average termperature displayed in the System Tray.
- Test Sensors feature improved to increase repeatability.
- CPU real time MHz calculation was re-worked for better SetFSB / ClockGen support.
- Calibration options now include one digit after the decimal point for finer adjustments.
- Experimental Gamer Mode introduced which allows core temperatures to be seen in some games.
Cpu Temp Monitor Windows 7
Changes in Version 2.5
- Added minimize to System Tray support.
- Correctly reports CPU MHz for the new 45nm processors.
- Displays CPU voltage identification (VID).
- Start minimized option and now opens and closes in the same location.
Changes in Version 2.41
- adjustable Idle calibration for each core and expanded range from -3 to 3.
- adjustable TjMax for each core.
- log interval options expanded from 1 to 60 seconds.
- a change of timers used for the benchmark feature to better support overclocking from within Windows.
- Reset button added to the gui to reset minimum and maximum temperatures.
- better support of the Enter and Tab keys.
CPU Thermometer is a free and open source temperature monitoring software download filed under hardware diagnostic software and made available by CPUThermometer for Windows.
The review for CPU Thermometer has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC.
WeChat is a messaging and calling app that allows you to easily connect with family & friends across countries. It's the all-in-one communications app for text (SMS/MMS), voice and video calls, and files. MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING: Send video, image, text, and file messages. GROUP CHAT & CALLS: Create group chats with up to 500 people. Wechat beta. Available for all kinds of platforms; enjoy group chat; support voice,photo,video and text messages. New in WeChat 220.127.116.11 Beta: Place voice and video calls within group chats; Send files 4 times as large with the new files size limit increase from 25 MB to now 100MB!Provides information about the temperature of your Intel or AMD CPU
CPU Thermometer is a free CPU temperature monitor that can help you monitor your computer CPU temperature in live time. Program can start with Windows start-up, and show live CPU temperature in your desktop tray icon, so you get this important system information at a glance.
CPU Thermometer will show CPUID, Frequency, Core Number and CPU current temperature. (Old version) Program provide some useful functions, when the CPU temperature over some value that you set, it can 'Show warning message', 'Shutdown computer' or 'Reboot computer', it can protect your PCs.
Cpu Temp Monitor Ltt
CPU Thermometer 1.3 Alpha on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from hardware diagnostic software without restrictions. CPU Thermometer 1.3 Alpha is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. As an open source project, you are free to view the source code and distribute this software application freely.
Cpu Temp MonitoringFiled under:
Cpu Temperature And Fan Speed Monitor
- CPU Thermometer Download
- Freeware Hardware Diagnostic Software
- Open source and GPL software
- Temperature Monitoring Software