Can I use Deezer HiFi from any app? Assassin's creed valhalla steam unlocked. You can access Deezer HiFi across all your devices, from the desktop app and web player to any iOS or Android smartphone. Deezer HiFi is also directly integrated on Xbox, Chromecast, Sonos and other devices. Please visit our Devices page to see all devices that are compatible with Deezer HiFi.
Deezer Hifi Sur Mobile
Deezer welcomes HiFi into the Family
Unlimited high fidelity music now available as Family package for just $19.99
- Deezer HiFi brings high-quality lossless audio to mobile devices Deezer's FLAC-quality HiFi tier for streaming audio is now available on mobile devices as well. Here's what you need to know.
- I neither use a DAC nor a mobile device, only my desktop PC line-out directly linked with a cable to my stereo gear and can hear a difference with appropriate music samples e.g. Between Spotify Free (Ogg Vorbis 160kbps) and Deezer HiFi (FLAC at max. 1411kbps with 44.1khz sample rate and 16bit bit depth).
- Deezer Hi-Fi Streaming Service Review There are two ways of looking at Deezer’s latest offering and these largely come down to perspective and your own requirements. If you are a Tidal or Qobuz subscriber, there are no meaningful reasons to stop paying £20 a month to them and start paying £20 a month to Deezer.
Your whole family deserves the supreme music experience. Today Deezer’s new dedicated “Family HiFi” tier launches worldwide. If you’re one of Deezer’s HiFi users, you can instantly upgrade to “Family HiFi” and get up to six profiles for just $19.99.
The new offering costs just $5 more than a regular HiFi subscription, which means that you pay only $1 for each additional profile. Deezer will also open Family Hifi to new subscribers for the same price later this year.
The benefits of Deezer Family HiFi are:
- Six individual, password-protected, HiFi profiles under one subscription
- No ads and access to 70 million high fidelity tracks
- Filter kids’ access with parental controls
- Unlimited skips, offline listening and downloads in FLAC quality
- Curated recommendations, smart mixes and editorial playlists, including your own Family Mix
- A dedicated “HiFi Room” with exclusive curated HiFi content
- Flow, your “personal soundtrack” that knows what you want to hear by using smart data, algorithms and editorial recommendations
- Exclusive access to our dedicated ‘360 by Deezer’ app with tracks in Sony’s innovative ‘360 Reality Audio’ format
- Dedicated customer service for Hifi users only
Deezer Family HiFi users can enjoy the service on their mobile, desktop app or via any of Deezer’s partners. This includes Sony, Sonos, Bang & Olufsen, Xbox, Google Home and Samsung to name just a few.
“We always listen to our customer feedback and continue innovating our service. We know that a growing number of fans truly appreciate incredible sound and want to share this experience with their whole family. Our new subscription plan now means the entire household can enjoy supreme high fidelity music.” said Yoav Banai, VP Customer Engagement at Deezer.
Deezer Hifi On Mobile App
Deezer Family HiFi is available from today for existing Deezer HiFi users and will roll out to new users later this year. If you’re a new user, you can first try out Deezer HiFi by signing up for three months free here.
For further information, please contact PR Manager for The Americas Jennefer V. Meléndez ([email protected])