- Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that’s transforming the way people and teams work together. We’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
- Dropbox is one of several popular cloud storage services that enable you to store and share your files online “in the cloud.” What does that mean? It means that you can store and back up your files online for easy access from anywhere — your home computer, your work computer, or your mobile device.
- Bring the sharing power of Dropbox to your Outlook inbox. The Dropbox add-in for Microsoft Outlook replaces cumbersome email attachments with a simple shared link. Share any file, big or small: No need to fill up inboxes. Just attach a Dropbox link instead.
- Drop your packages in a FedEx® Drop Box and get it on its way without any person-to-person contact.
- With thousands of FedEx Drop Boxes available nationwide, you can find one at a shopping center, grocery store or FedEx Office® location near you. Big box? No problem. All drop boxes are designed to accept packages up to 20'x 12' x 6'. Find more package dropoff information here.
- Drop boxes fit your schedule with 24/7 drop-off for FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground® and FedEx SmartPost® shipments. Select sites also have later pickup times and Saturday pickup times. Choose 1-, 2- or 3-day shipping for FedEx Express shipments. Or select FedEx Ground for shipments to arrive in 1−5 business days.
- Find complimentary FedEx Express airbills, FedEx® Envelopes and document pouches in the top of the drop box.
How to sign in to Dropbox using Google Sign-In
To access Dropbox with Google Sign-In, click Sign in with Google on either dropbox.com or the Dropbox mobile app.
Login to Dropbox. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and keep your files safe. Oyster fork.
If you don't have a Dropbox account yet, you can create one by clicking Sign in with Google. This will help you create a Dropbox account using your Google email address.
Note: You must have a Google account as the email on your Dropbox account, and this address must match the email address you use to sign in.
Dropbox Investor Relations
Dropbox Business admins: How to turn off Google Sign-In for your team
By default, your team members can use Google Sign-In for their team accounts. If you’re the admin of a Dropbox Business team, you can disable Google Sign-In to allow your team members to sign in using their Google accounts.
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin Console.
- Click Settings.
- Click Single sign-on.
- Toggle Google sign-in to Off.
Can I use two-step verification with Google Sign-In?
Yes. If two-step verification is enabled on a Dropbox account, you'll still need to enter a Dropbox two-step verification code before signing in with Google. This is true even if you're signing in with a Google account that alsohas two-step verification.
I wasn't able to use Google Sign-In
If you can't sign in to Dropbox with Google Sign-In, there are a few things you can try:
First, verify that the Google email address you're signing in with matches the email address on your Dropbox account.
For Dropbox Business users:
- Verify that Google Sign-In is enabled for your team.
- Verify that single sign-on (SSO) is not required for your team (check with your team admin if you're not sure).
For Dropbox Android app users:
- Verify that Google Play Services are installed on your device.
- Verify that Google Play Services are up-to-date. If the application is not up-to-date, update to the most recent version.
- Verify that you gave Dropbox for Android the required permissions. If you clicked Deny during set up, Google will not grant Dropbox the permissions required for Google Sign-In to work.