This is a quick fix if you encounter a problem with G HUB suddenly not finding your device and you don’t have time to uninstall/reinstall G HUB software. This worked for me using the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse. In my case, I would open G HUB and my gaming mouse wasn’t recognized. This is strange because it was working fine earlier in the day and my mouse has been connected the entire time. This was a quick fix that worked for me, but it’s not a final solution. I’m still not sure why this occurred.
G hub如何离线安装？ 商务市场合作: [email protected], 内容合作: [email protected] / QQ 972310705, 违法和不良信息举报电话: 08 邮箱: [email protected], 网上有害信息举报专区 京ICP备16021487号-5 京公网安备7588号. Logitech G304 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse features the exceptional 12000 DPI Hero sensor. At just 99 gms it’s the lightest wireless mouse. The wireless is pro-grade for the lowest 1 ms response rate. The only wireless mouse we will ever recommend for gaming without burning a hole in the wallet. Logitech G304 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse is a product of the Logitech brand. With a Max DPI of 12,000 DPI, this gaming mouse is best suited for FPS Gaming or MOBA Gaming. The Weight of the mouse is around 99 g. The warranty on the product is for 2 Years from Logitech.
Quick Fix – Mouse Not Connected – Here are the steps I used when my Logitech G HUB Showed “Connect Your Logitech G Gear,” but in fact, my mouse WAS connected.
1. Close G HUB. Here I’m closing G HUB through the taskbar.
2. Find G HUB inside your Logitech folder. In my case, the Logitech folder is called “Logi” and G HUB is located inside that folder.
3. Right-click on G HUB and choose Run as Administrator. This will open G HUB.
4. Your device/mouse/Logitech G Gear should now be recognized.
UPDATE 07/17/2019: This issue occurred again three days after performing the above steps. Here are the steps that fixed this issue “today.”
The new method – permanently set the G HUB to always run as administrator
1. Right-click G HUB in the taskbar and choose Quit.
2. Open the Windows 10 Start menu search (Windows key + S) and type in “G HUB” and once the G HUB app appears then right-click and choose Open File Location.
3. Right-click Logitech G HUB and choose Properties.
4. Inside Logitech G HUB Properties choose the Shortcut tab and click on Advanced.
5. Inside Advanced Properties check Run as administrator and click OK. Click OK to close the previous Properties window.
6. Now right-click the Logitech G HUB and choose Pin to taskbar.
7. Double click the G HUB icon in the taskbar. Your device should now be recognized and no longer see “Connect Your Logitech G Gear.”
This new method worked in my particular case to fix the issue today. If this occurs again and/or I find more information I will post it here.
Still having trouble? Contact Logitech Technical Support:
1 (646) 454-3200
6 AM to 6 PM Pacific Time
Scripting can be added to a profile from the Games & Applications window. Scripts are not profile specific and can be applied to any profile.
2. Click the Scripting icon
For safe use do not install the script in the game profile , only in desktop!
How the set it up, see here.
3. Click the crosshair to take you back to the Games & Applications tab.
2. Enter Script Description. Use this text box to add a description for your Script.
3. EDIT SCRIPT Click this to take you to the script editor.
When you click EDIT SCRIPT, the Script Editor will open. There are 2 parts: the main scripting area and the Output.
● Script. Save, Import (a Lua file), Export (as a Lua file) and Close.
● Edit. Standard editing options: Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Find Text, Select All and Clear Output.
● View. Show/hide Line Numbers, Output and Text Highlighting.
● Help. Click Scripting API to take you to the Overview and Reference Guide for G-series Lua API.
2. In order for the script to work don't forget to save it via the menu SCRIPT-SAVE or 'CTRL' + ' S'.
To expand the functionality of the mouse use G-SHIFT. Since most of the buttons are used to activate weapons use G-SHIFT function to leave different standard functions.
G304 G Hub Parts
If you have a large number of profiles, the script may not start, or may reproduce the script of another profile, you should clear other profiles from scripts, or leave one profile, removing other profiles - previously saving them for future use!
If you create a profile for the game in Logitech Gaming Software or in GHUB and specify the path to 'EXE' in the profile, for example, for the game RUST to the game file - RUSTCLIENT.EXE the possible banned.
GHUB/LGS (new models excluded) support list:
- G100s Optical Gaming Mouse
- G102 Prodigy Wired Gaming Mouse
- G203 Prodigy Gaming Mouse
- G300s Optical Gaming Mouse
- G300 Gaming Mouse
- G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse
- G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G305 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse (wired connection only)
- G400s Optical Gaming Mouse
- G400 Optical Gaming Mouse
- G402 Hyperion Fury Ultra-Fast FPS Gaming Mouse
- G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse (wired connection only)
- G403 Wireless Gaming Mouse (wired connection only)
- G403 Gaming Mouse
- G500s Laser Gaming Mouse
- G500 Gaming Mouse
- G502 RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse
- G502 PROTEUS CORE Tunable Gaming Mouse
- G502 HERO Gaming Mouse
- G502 Wired Gaming Mouse (wired connection only)
- G600 MMO Gaming MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse
- G600 Gaming Mouse
- G603 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse (wired connection only)
- G603 Wired Gaming Mouse
- G604 Wired Gaming Mouse
- G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
- G703 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse (wired connection only)
- G703 Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse (wired connection only)
- G9X Laser Mouse: Made for Call of Duty
- G9 Laser Mouse
- G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional Grade Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse (wired connection only)
- G900 Wireless Gaming Mouse (wired connection only)
- G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse (wired connection only)
- G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse (wired connection only)
- PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse (wired connection only)
- MX518 Gaming Optical Mouse
Our Pro Groups
The world famous for macro users Russian coders with a huge experience in creating scripts to compensate recoil in complex online games. Familiar to all by the first axial macros no recoil for games CS:GO and Battlefield.
Russian nuclear scientist with experience in creating A4tech / Sharkoon scripts for any online games. Specialist in games Warface, PUBG, RUST and others.
About No Recoil
All the products are created with meticulous attention to accuracy, recoil control with maximum adjustment. Macros are repeatedly checked for a maximum shooting accuracy in games at maximum graphics settings.
Specialization macro mouse A4Tech X7 Bloody Sharkoon and Logitech G. Expected the finalization of beta software for Razer! Possible macro with the limits for a Cougar and Corsair.
PayPal is the largest electronic payment system.
All payments protected by Paypal, trading platform with protection from theft of payment data.
For trading platform Oplata.info available payment Credit card, Bitcoin, Steam skins and more.
All the macros packages are located in the digital market sellfy.com and oplata.info
Digital market oplata.info - check and protection of products against viruses!
Description strictly corresponds to the content in the products.
G304 G Hub For Sale
After payment you get instant access to download macros - it is very fast.