So, we tell you how to clear the cache on iPhone. What is the iPhone cache? Clean cache memory is sometimes called Central Processing Unit memory because it is typically merged directly into the CPU chip or placed on a separate chip that has a separate bus associated with the CPU. It's not possible to clear the keyboard cache. If you are having problems with the keyboard, try a reset (no data will be lost): Hold down the home and power buttons until you see the Apple logo. As far as i remember, a reset will erase all the data on the phone. I need only to clear the keyboard cache.
When you want to release up more space for iPhone 7, you can clear up the different types of caches on iPhone. Cache is an important part of Other. You can check and delete the storage of Other on iPhone in order to get rid of the caches. The article explains the different methods to clear cache on iPhone. Just pick up the desired solution to optimize your iPhone accordingly.
Clear Safari Cache on iPhone 7
It is easy to clear up Safari cache and cookies on iPhone. The process will log out of any websites you have signed into and history of the websites. Just follow the steps to clear out the Safari cache on iPhone.
- 1. Tap the Settings button from the home screen.
- 2. On the Settings screen, scroll down to tap the Safari button.
- 3. And then you can access Clear History and Website Data under Privacy section.
- 4. After that you can confirm the Clear History and Data option to clear cache on iPhone 7.
After you choose the option, all the history and website data, such as cookie and cache data will be removed from Safari browser. You can use Safari as a brand new browser now.
Clean App Cache of iPhone 7
If you want to get more space by clearing cache on iPhone, you can clean App cache on iPhone instead. Data stored by other apps can be cleaned using the Usage option in settings. Here is the detail process to clean app cache of iPhone.
- 1. Tap the Settings button and access to General option.
- 2. Choose the Storage & iCloud Usage to check the storage of cache.
- 3. And then tap the Manage Storage option of Storage menu. You can choose the unnecessary Apps or more than 500MB storage.
- 4. Tap the Delete button to delete the App and remove cache on iPhone.
- 5. Reinstall the program to release up more space for iPhone 7.
If you choose the App as Safari, you can also remove the Offline Reading List. It will clean up more space for your iPhone when you delete an app on iPhone in the way.
Delete iPhone 7 Mail Cache
When you use the Mail App, a cache of all the documents, pictures, and video files will be available on iPhone and other iDevice. You can remove the caches by deleting and re-entering your email account information. Now check the process to delete mail cache on iPhone 7.
- 1. Open the Settings app from the home screen.
- 2. Find the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option from the Setting menu.
- 3. And then select the account you want to clear the cache from. It should be a good idea to remove all accounts you have on your iPhone.
- 4. Delete Account for the email account, repeat the process with all the email account to clean the cache on iPhone for mails.
- 5. Under Mail, Contacts, and Calendars, tap the Add Account option.
- 6. Select the account type you want to add and enter the login information.
Make sure you know the email login and password information before you clean up the mail cache on iPhone. And you can use the similar process to delete entire conversations, set messages to delete after a certain period of time, or delete individual images and attachments.
Deep Clear Cache on iPhone 7
In order to release up the maximum space, you have to clean caches on iPhone with different types. What is more, you need to clear different types of cache files on iPhone for a period of time. Is there any program to deep clear caches on iPhone 7? Tipard iPhone Eraser should be the best program to deep clear up different caches within one click. When you need to replace for a new iPhone 7, you can delete cache on iPhone 7 with the program. Just learn more detail about the program as below.
- 1. Clear up different types of caches on iPhone within one click. Whether the browser cache, App cache, mail cache, iMessage cache or other caches, you can remove all the caches within permanently.
- 2. It will delete Apps on iPhone, caches data and all other data files permanently. There are different levels to erase caches, it will clean up your old iPhone run as a new one.
- 3. The program also enables you to apply the excellent erasing functions for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and multiple iDevices with iOS 9.3 or above operation system at once.
- 4. In order to protect your private information leak out, the program wipes all cache on iPhone. And then you can sell the iPhone on eBay with a nice price.
Tipard iPhone Eraser has the capability to erase all iPhone data including Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, SMS text messages, iMessages, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark, iBooks, Podcast, iTunesU, TV Shows, Music Videos, Ringtones, Audio Books, Voice Memos, Apps, as well as all personal settings you made to the iPhone.
How to Delete Cache on iPhone with Tipard iPhone Eraser
Just as mentioned, it is difficult to remove all caches files on iPhone. Tipard iPhone Eraser is one of the best iOS data-erasing programs that helps you erase all contents including music files, photos, messages as well as caches files. Just learn more detail about how to clear cache on iPhone with the program.
- 1. Download and install the latest version of Tipard iPhone Eraser. And then you launch the program and connect iPhone to the computer via the USB cable.
- 2. Set erasing level as Low level in order to overwrite data once. As for the erasing level, you can overwrite the data to clear up all caches on iPhone and other iDevices.
- 3. And then click Start button to erase all contents and settings from your iPhone. It will erase data on device within few seconds.
After that you can reinstall all the programs and other files. When you clear up caches, apps and other files on iPhone, you can release up more space for your iPhone with Tipard iPhone Eraser.
When you want to clean up caches on iPhone, you can find different types of caches. The cache files including the safari cache and history, app cache, mail cache, iMessage cache and other cache files. Of course, you can remove cache from iPhone individually in order to release up more space. Tipard iPhone Eraser is one of the most powerful iOS data erasing software that remove all junk files completely and permanently with one click. If there is anything else related to clear cache files on iPhone, you can feel free to share the information in the comments.
Follow @Lily Stark
February 15, 2017 2:25
- 6 Best Methods to Clear History on Android Phone
What are the methods for erasing history from various websites from Android phone? This article will offer 6 frequently used methods.
- How to Delete Browsing History on iPhone
It is especially difficult to delete browsing history on iPhone. Adobe indesign free download windows 10. If you wanna remove browsing history and cookie from iPhone.
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
There is no limitation to recover deleted notes on iPhone with backups only. You can get the best iPhone data recovery.
- Top 4 Methods to Delete Photos from iPhone
Learn 4 best methods to delete photos from iPhone, including duplicate images, all iPhone photos, and more.
RAM is one of the most crucial hardware in your iPhone that runs your device smoothly. If you feel that your iPhone is running slow or lagging, then it’s time to clear the RAM to speed up your iPhone along with other measures like restarting and force quitting apps. Before we get started, let’s quickly understand a bit more about RAM and why to reset it.
What is RAM on the iPhone?
RAM stands for random access memory and it is also known as volatile working memory. In the simplest terms, it is where all active processes on your iPhone are carried out.
iOS has excellent RAM management. But when you continuously have too many activities going at once, like running multiple graphics-intensive games, editing apps, streaming over LTE, etc. your iPhone may struggle to keep up, especially if it’s an older device.
When this happens, you will notice that your phone’s performance becomes sluggish. The keyboard may take time to launch, there can be a delay in swiping gestures or button presses, and the phone may heat up excessively. In such situations, freeing up RAM can be helpful.
What Does Clearing RAM Do on iPhone?
Clearing RAM frees up some processing power on your iPhone. This is done by discarding any unnecessary information in the background. On the surface, nothing changes, but you will experience the difference when operating your device. With reduced information to handle, your iPhone will speed up and run smoother. It’s a completely safe and effective way of boosting the performance of your device. So now that you have a basic idea, let’s learn how to reset RAM on any iPhone model.
How to Clear RAM on iPhone with AssistiveTouch
On newer devices, namely iPhone 12 mini, 12, 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, X, iPhone SE 2020, and iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, you can reset RAM with AssistiveTouch. Here’s what to do:
Step #1. Open the Settings app on your device and tap Accessibility.
Step #2. Now, Tap on Touch → AssistiveTouch.
Step #3. Turn on the button next to AssistiveTouch.
Step #4. Now go back to Settings and tap General.
Step #5. From the end, tap Shut Down.
Step #6. Tap once on the AssistiveTouch button. Finally, touch and hold the virtual Home button in AssistiveTouch. Leave it when the iPhone’s screen flashes and returns to Lock screen.
RAM has been successfully cleared on your iPhone. Enter the password if asked.
How to Clear RAM on iPhone using Home and Power button
On older iPhones, clearing RAM is faster as it does not require AssistiveTouch. Let’s look at the process for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone SE, and iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, and 6 Plus. Here’s what to do:
Step #1. Press and hold the Power button until you see the slide to power off option.
Step #2. Release the Power button and Hold down the Home button about 5 seconds.
After a few seconds, your screen will flash blank that means you have successfully cleared RAM on your iPhone. Enter the password if asked.
That’s all, folks!
There are steps to free up RAM on your iPhone. After this, your smartphone will run more smoothly and there should not be any lag. Return to this trick whenever your time with the device seems to be a little under the weather. Please reach us using the comments section if you’re looking for any more iOS information.
How To Clear Cache Memory Iphone 5