Test drive Used Lamborghini SUV / Crossovers at home from the top dealers in your area. Search from 115 Used Lamborghini SUV / Crossovers for sale, including a 2019 Lamborghini Urus, a 2020 Lamborghini Urus, and a 2021 Lamborghini Urus. Lamborghini Urus is the first Super Sport Utility Vehicle in the world to merge the soul of a super sports car with the functionality of an SUV. Powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine producing 650 CV and 850 Nm of torque, Urus accelerates from 0 to 62 mph in 3.6 seconds and reaches a top speed of 190 mph.
The possible successor to the LM002 has been rendered by Digitec-Ve.
Time Magazine has called Lamborghini's previous foray into the crossover/SUV market a failure. The 1986 Lamborghini LM002 was ranked 40th in their 'Top 50 Worst Cars of All Time' list mainly for what the magazine called the Rambo Lambo's 'appalling clientele.' Well, Saudi Sheiks, Libyan government officials and Uday Hussein aside, automotive enthusiasts haven't held a grudge against the Italian automaker's previous SUV offering.
It's safe to say the majority of fans are excited for Lambo's next excursion into the crossover market. Stephan Winkelmann, CEO of the Italian automaker, recently confirmed the production of a new model and it might end up being a production/crossover version of the Estoque Concept from the 2008 Paris Motor Show, though we fully expect a LM002 successor. And now the guys over at Digitec-VE have taken their best shot at predicting the possible styling of the next Lamborghini crossover. They didn't mention powertrain, however you may recall that the LM002 ran a 7.2-liter V12.
The renderings show a model with a more mainstream look, which deviates from the LM002 greatly as the former was based on the 'Cheetah' military vehicle (after, of course, moving the engine from the rear to the front). The rendered crossover seen here has a pretty steep windshield with a rear fascia reminiscent of the Gallardo and a dual-exhaust setup. Photos courtsey of digitec-ve.com
The yellow raging bull on its black shield is a badge most known for its place on high-performance coupes and convertibles, such as the Aventador and the Huracan, but how suited is it to a Lambo SUV? The automaker has had some experience with building a sport utility vehicle in the past with the LM 002, or Lamborghini Truck, around 35 years ago, and more recently, with the Urus, a true Lamborghini 4-door crossover SUV. The older LM 002 didn’t prove as popular as the latest car, which ended up becoming the automaker’s best-selling nameplate for 2019, making up more than half of the year’s total sales.
Used Lamborghini Urus For Sale
Lamborghini’s New SUV
Making its debut into the US market in 2019 as the famed automaker’s contribution to high-powered crossovers, the Urus provides a fresh take on powerful, luxury family haulers. Inside the Lamborghini SUV you’ll find possibly the most beautiful cabin design thus far from the manufacturer, where a mid-sized family would be comfortably accommodated. Striking in appearance, especially hued in stand-out colors like Giallo Auge or Arancia Borealis - bright yellow or orange to the man on the street - the question remains, can you justify the immense cost of the Lamborghini SUV?
Lamborghini SUV Price and Specifications
$207,326 is the MSRP of the Lamborghini SUV. Specs and features include the following: Mary mcaleese here's the story book.
- Powertrain and performance: A twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V8 engine does duty here, it cedes its outputs through an eight-speed automatic shifter to an all-wheel-drive setup as standard. The system is geared with an auto-leveling pneumatic suspension with gradient and veer sensors and even pliable dampers. With its red-hot outputs of 641 horsepower and 627 lb-ft of twisting force, the 0 to 60 mph dash is completed within the mid-three-second range, that’s just a quickly as the Huracan Spyder. It is, in fact, one of the fastest ultra-luxury SUVs around with only the Bentley Bentayga Speed beating it; neither is quite as fast as the Aventador SVJ coupe, however.
- Gas mileage: Though it’s not considered a very green car in the sense that it guzzles fuel tremendously, that’s not the image the brand is really concerned with anyway. In fact, with estimates of 12/17/14 mpg returned from the EPA, it’s less fuel-efficient than even the Huracan Evo.
- Drive and handling: While the intense focus on performance may insinuate a compromise in ride quality and utility, the cruiser is actually luxuriously comfortable on the road and rather capable off-road. Its air-spring suspension is dynamic and keeps it both agile and composed, whether roasting tar around corners or traversing bumps and undulations. It rides 9.8-inches from the ground and is also equipped with a self-locking center- and a torque-vectoring rear differential. All of these combined, have it confidently tackle some dirt roads and broken pavement.
- Interior: Leather or Alcantara is available in a unicolor, Sportivo, or Elegante color scheme, with the palette and contrast stitching selection being extensive. Even the helm, floor mats, dashboard, and door consoles are individually customizable, not forgetting the seatbelts, which are optional in either all black, white, or brown. The comprehensive LIS infotainment suite is stock-fitted and is inclusive of functionality.
- Power - 641 hp
- Torque - 627 lb-ft
- 0-60 mph - 3.6 seconds
- Starting MSRP - $207,326
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Supercar-like and exhilarating straight-line acceleration
- It’s actually surprisingly adroit off-road
- Novel and attractive exterior and interior styling
- Highly configurable and customizable
- Lamborghini is experienced in sport-utility vehicles
- Expensive pricing for the legendary brand name
- It’s smaller on the inside than its large exterior suggests
- The sporty construction severely hinders rearward visibility
- Its twin-turbo V8 guzzles gas
FAQs about Lamborghini SUVs
Lamborghini Crossover Price
What standard features does the Lamborghini SUV come with?
How safe is the Lamborghini SUV?
Is the Lamborghini SUV practical enough for daily drivability?
2018 Lamborghini Crossover
If you’re interested in keeping up-to-date on the new Lamborghini crossover’s price, want more information on its specs, or just want to check out some pictures, be sure to visit our latest reviews.