Discover your own special place on LINE PLAY. Create an avatar that looks just like you. Decorate and dress up your avatar with amazing items. Over 65 million new friends are waiting! Play with your real life partner, or find a partner online. Relax and kibitz world class players. Chat, hang out and meet bridge players from all over the world. Join the community. ACBL Masterpoints Win ACBL Masterpoints. The largest ACBL club in the world. Download LINE PLAY app for Android. A virtual world simulation with unique character outfits.
- Over 70,000,000 people are currently playing LINE PLAY around the world! All it takes is 3 seconds to make your own original avatar! You can make an avatar that looks just like yourself by taking a selfie! You can set the avatar as your LINE profile pic and decorate it with LINE Camera stickers!
- Gamesgames.com has a huge collection of free games.Totally new ones are added every day, and there’s over 10,000 free online games for you to play. At GamesGames, you can try out everything from kids games to massive multiplayer online games that will challenge even the best of players.
You can watch LINE TV on mobile phones, tablets, and PCs.
Just enter tv.line.me on your desktop or laptop browser!
Invoice home app for pc. Use Google, Facebook, Windows live, Yahoo or your email to sign in. Don't have an Invoice Home account yet? No worries, joining is easy. Invoice Maker & Billing App. Invoice Home Business. Offers in-app purchases. Add to Wishlist. Your options aren’t just limited to invoices as you can create and send PDF estimates. Android Apps by Invoice Home on Google Play. Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices. Enjoy millions of. Luckily with Invoice Home, you can securely save all of your customer’s data, product information and reports in one place. Our software saves and protects your customer data and product information in a cloud based platform that you can access anywhere with wi-fi. Find Invoice Home software downloads at CNET Download.com, the most comprehensive source for safe, trusted, and spyware-free downloads on the Web.
FIND VIDEOS IN THE CATEGORIES YOU LIKE
Find all the latest and most popular videos organized
into categories including Drama, Music, Entertainment, Beauty,
Animation, Sports and more. You can also sort videos by play count,
recently uploaded date, and Like counts in each category.
BE A FAN OF YOUR FAVORITE PROGRAMS
If you want to subscribe to your favorite channel, just tap the
'Fan' button and you'll be notified any time something new is
added to that channel. Go to 'My List' and check the 'Updated' menu tab for updates. Also, check out the 'Fan' list to see
which of your LINE friends like the same programs you do!
WATCH YOUR PERSONAL PLAYLIST OVER AND OVER
Line Play For Pc
If you want to save a video to watch later, just tap the
“Watch Later” icon on the video player. LINE TV remembers
the exact point in the video that you pressed the button,
so you can always continue watching right where you left off.
(This feature is available on the mobile app only.)
SMART CONTROL VIDEO PLAYER
Control the volume and brightness of videos with your fingertips.
Also, LINE TV's smart video player automatically adjusts
your settings to the best video quality for you.
Meet the smartest video player around on LINE TV!
|Written by||Israel Horovitz|
|Date premiered||November 11, 1967|
|Place premiered||La MaMa|
New York City
|Genre||One-act play • Theatre of the Absurd|
Line Play Hack
Line is a 1967 one-act play by Israel Horovitz, his first play produced. It is an absurdist drama about 5 people waiting in line for an event (what event it is, is never made clear—several of the characters' stated expectations contradict the others). Each of the characters uses their wiles in an attempt to be first in line, getting more and more vicious as the play continues.
A revival of Line is the longest-running Off-Off-Broadway show on the boards, having played continuously at the 13th Street Repertory Theatre from 1974 to 2018. After 43 years of the revival (the original production opened at LaMama in 1967), the show closed January 1st, 2018.
- Fleming - A baseball fan, he has been waiting all night at the front of the line (apparently for tickets to a baseball game). He is rather slow-witted and easily manipulated out of first place.
- Stephen - A young handsome man who looks like James Dean (according to Molly). He is an obsessive fan of Mozart. He is very verbal and confuses people (especially Fleming) with doubletalk.
- Molly - The lone female of the piece, a voluptuous woman. She uses her sexuality to lure the men out of the front spot. This is stylized by her dancing and singing with each man.
- Dolan - A philosopher who only looks out for himself. He puts forth his 'Underdog' theory- when you're under the dog, that's the easiest time to kick him in the balls.
- Arnall - Molly's cuckold husband. A milquetoast who is afraid of germs. The one time in the play he actually gets to the front of the line, he abdicates in favor of another so he won't be hurt. He claims his parents and grandmother made up his name because they couldn't decide whether to name him ARthur, NAthan, or LLoyd.
Notable former cast members
- Stephen - Liche Ariza / Richard Dreyfuss / Jonathan Harper Schlieman / Ben Davis / Michael Mercandetti / Emmanuel Todorow / Jason Rosette / Darin Guerasio / Gavin Walker Smith/ Kyle Cassady / Cory Moreno / Gary Clare
- Molly - Eloise Ayala / Ruthellen Cheney / Amy Hoerler / Duvall O'Steen / Deidre Schweisow / Sarah Wolfman-Robichaud / Jennifer Johnson / Naheed Khan / Heather Knox / Therese Fretwell / Hella Bel / Lowrie Fawley / Giulia Martinelli
- Arnall - Kevin Herbst / Travis Pappy / Timothy J. Cox / Roy Aaron / Gavin Walker Smith / Blake Catherwood / Neil Feigeles / Dirk Burns / Eric Paterniani / Freddie Stevens / Trip Collins / Mark Koenig / Steven F. Samuelian
- Fleming - Joe Wortman / Brian Lang / Chazz Palminteri / Jeremy Rosen / Patrick Maloney/ David Cochrane / E Gavin Walker Smith / Kristian Leavy / Brad Holbrook / Jose Antonio / Nick Luna / Jeffrey Hahn/ Ed Crane
- Dolan - John Cazale / Christopher Meloni / Reinhard Lentes / David Cochrane / Nixon Cesar / John Palotta / Gavin Walker Smith / Timothy J. Cox / Kenneth McKenzie / Tom O'Neil / Jose Antonio / Mikal Saint George / Alex Falcao /John Fitzgerald
- Playwright Israel Horovitz appeared as Stephen in the first production of the play at La MaMa Experimental Theatre Club, when another actor had to drop out at the last minute.
- This was Richard Dreyfuss' first play as an actor.
- Perfect Crime, an Off-Broadway play running since 1987
- ^Israel Horovitz touches up the canvas
- ^LineArchived 2009-02-07 at the Wayback Machine photos and history
- ^Line closed at 13th Street Repertory Theatre
- ^'About the Author, Balagula Theatre
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 2009-02-07. Retrieved 2009-01-19.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)