Logitech G-Hub is truely the most unintuitive software.
Hello All Gaming headset charging issues, Constant Beeps, USB Disconnect/Reconnect sounds, then it works for a bit, then loses sound again and does same thing again, got a support ticket open with.
All i want to do, is to program the mouse's onboard memory, so i can use the mouse on any machine and operating system without needing to install software.
- So ive done a google search for this and ive got nothing. I know how to set up macros. On both CSGO and G-Hub. For some odd reason when i start up csgo half the time The macros i have assigned to my G402 dont work. Example: I have the DPI down key as the knife button. For some odd reason it does not register that the macros are there. G-Hub is open, and ive restarted CSGO twice.
- Bought a logitech g300s on a clearance sale, and i wanted to customize it but its not showing up on GHUB. Anyway to fix this?
- Change the Default Format of the Speakers. If the speakers are sort of working but the sound they.
- Click this button to send feedback to the Logitech Team. We welcome new ideas, your thoughts and any bugs you find! Select between the A PP SETTINGS, M Y GEAR and A RK CONTROL ( e xplained later ) tabs. Clicking M Y GEAR will show all your devices that have been connected and downloaded to G HUB.
G-Hub can do this, but, you have to spend at least 1 hourtrial and error, to understand the user interface.
Ghub Almost Bricked My G604 Mouse
The logitech ghub faak.Now i reached a state that the firmware is in a inconsistent state, and i lost the capability to set onboard memory.I searched the web, read the manual, and found no way to reset the thing.
I was using bluetooth.While setting onboard memory.There's little icon flashing on the top right.Hover over it, it says, backend connection problem.Then, i waited for a few min, still flashing, then i quit ghub.Also tried turn on/off the g604 swithch at back.And also took out the battery and reinsert.And eventually restarted window.But still, can't set onboard memory profile now.
Now, after few restart, now the ghub does not show the panel for dpi setup.And when you click the upper right gear icon for settings to goto onboard memory page, the screen becomes black, forever.
uninstall the ghub, and reinstall it.
In 2019, logitech released G-Hub, their latest softwarefor their gaming keyboard and mouse.
G-Hub is the worst software possible, to the degree that i no longerrecommend logitech mouse.
The g-hub bricked my onboard memory settings for Logitech G502 Mouse.
the g-hub is primarily cloud based. Logitech few years ago has truly thebest software “Logitech Gaming Software” . Most easy to use and powerful.But now, ghub, the worst. And also greedy. It is problematic to programthe onboard memory, forcing you to need to install their driver softwareplus internet connection and sending your data to them. Like Razer is doing.
When buying a mouse or keyboard, the most important thing is programabilityand onboard memory.Meaning, set keys to what you want, and plug in the mouse in any computer,and you have your settings, no need to install another software or spendtime to config again.Logitech stuff been good. But now like razer, faak.They now focusing on cloud. Require their driver software always present,and internet connection, so they can monitor your usage and sending yourstat to them so they can sell data.But the faaking idiotic gamers, teen whatnot, think oh my god so cool autoprofiles etc shit.
by Jeremy Barnes
1.0 out of 5 stars Mouse is fine, ghub software is horrendous
Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2019
The Logitech Gaming Software that was used with older hardware was fantastic. I used a g602 and had to replace it so I went with the updated g604. The mouse itself is fine, feels like an improvement in terms of construction, battery life, feel, etc.
However, it wasn't detected by the Logitech Gaming Software which I found out it uses a new software, ghub. Ghub is inferior to the older Logitech Gaming Software in many ways. Some of them.ridiculous. I have no idea why you would tie your new hardware to a buggy software that doesn't seem to have had any sort of UI product testing.
Some of the problems:
- 1. You can't directly assign buttons. Have to pick them off a list which you can't add to.. Logitech Gaming Software could do this
- 2. Can't assign keys with modifiers (Shift, Alt, Ctrl). Logitech Gaming Software could do this
- 3. It really wants you to use buttons to change DPI. I tend not to change DPI very often, but it keeps setting the DPI to other values even though I unassigned and disabled the DPI buttons. DPI problems all over Logitech's reddit.
- 4. With that turned off, the mouse just seems to lose the DPI setting from the software.
- 5. There's another problem where the DPI doesn't seem to register. I mean that it loses the DPI setting and I have to go back to the software and change the DPI to get it back.
- 6. Still have no idea how to delete profiles that it automatically added
- 7. Software has problems with saving to onboard memory. Well, to be fair, I have no idea if it's a bug or more terrible UI. It's all greyed out and when I switch to onboard memory the dpi goes back down to like 400
- 8. Everything is a struggle. Buttons do different things depending on what 'page' you're on.
I honestly don't know how a company the size of logitech with the professionals at their disposal could possibly release such a POS interface.
2020-05-22 from a amazon reviewer on Logitech G604 Mouse
How to Chose a Mouse
- amazon egift card to [email protected] , $20 is nice.
- paypal to [email protected] , $20 is nice.
- bitcoin me 19dfoa3Q7oehm9MwCULQzBG8vqfCaeMazH
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.
This is a quick fix if you encounter a problem with G HUB suddenly not finding your device and you don’t have time to uninstall/reinstall G HUB software. This worked for me using the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse. In my case, I would open G HUB and my gaming mouse wasn’t recognized. This is strange because it was working fine earlier in the day and my mouse has been connected the entire time. This was a quick fix that worked for me, but it’s not a final solution. I’m still not sure why this occurred.
Quick Fix – Mouse Not Connected – Here are the steps I used when my Logitech G HUB Showed “Connect Your Logitech G Gear,” but in fact, my mouse WAS connected.
1. Close G HUB. Here I’m closing G HUB through the taskbar.
2. Find G HUB inside your Logitech folder. In my case, the Logitech folder is called “Logi” and G HUB is located inside that folder.
Install Logitech G935
3. Right-click on G HUB and choose Run as Administrator. This will open G HUB.
4. Your device/mouse/Logitech G Gear should now be recognized.
UPDATE 07/17/2019: This issue occurred again three days after performing the above steps. Here are the steps that fixed this issue “today.”
The new method – permanently set the G HUB to always run as administrator
1. Right-click G HUB in the taskbar and choose Quit.
2. Open the Windows 10 Start menu search (Windows key + S) and type in “G HUB” and once the G HUB app appears then right-click and choose Open File Location.
3. Right-click Logitech G HUB and choose Properties.
4. Inside Logitech G HUB Properties choose the Shortcut tab and click on Advanced.
Logitech G935 Mic Issues
5. Inside Advanced Properties check Run as administrator and click OK. Click OK to close the previous Properties window.
6. Now right-click the Logitech G HUB and choose Pin to taskbar.
How To Connect Logitech G935
7. Double click the G HUB icon in the taskbar. Your device should now be recognized and no longer see “Connect Your Logitech G Gear.”
This new method worked in my particular case to fix the issue today. If this occurs again and/or I find more information I will post it here.
Logitech G935 Not Showing Up In G Hub
Still having trouble? Contact Logitech Technical Support:
Logitech G935 Bluetooth Pairing
1 (646) 454-3200
6 AM to 6 PM Pacific Time