Duralast Gold has a 3-Year, Free Replacement Warranty. Plus, all of AutoZone's batteries, including Toyota Camry batteries and Honda Civic batteries, are backed by a 2-Year Free Replacement Warranty. Batteries from AutoZone are available for convenient online ordering and Same-Day Store Pick-up so you can replace your battery immediately. When it comes to batteries, nobody has you covered like AutoZone. We offer free testing and charging so you can make sure your battery actually needs replacing. If you do require a new one, we'll help you find the right battery for your vehicle and driving habits. Our AutoZone batteries come standard with a one-year free replacement warranty and feature the same specifications as the original AutoZone battery. To learn more or speak with a battery specialist, please feel free to reach out to us online or give us a call at 1-877-775-4381. AutoZone carries different options for lawn tractor batteries to ensure our customers get what they need. Our selection includes industry favorites like Duralast to power your tools. Remember to inspect your old lawn mower battery for the part number, group size, cold cranking amps, and terminals to get the right replacement lawn mower battery.
Logitech G102 Mouse Review, software, free download - Logitech G102 IC PRODIGY Gaming Mouse Optical 6,000DPI, 16.8M Color LED. This is my review of the Logitech Proteus G502 gaming mouse and software! I have had my G502 for about 8 to 10 months and I think it is one of the best gamin.
Logitech G430-Surround-Sound-Gaming-Headset, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. Here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. G203 is designed to work seamlessly in any system, but if you’re looking to fine-tune controls, free-to-download customization software is easy to use and set up. Logitech G HUB software is a complete customization suite that, lets you personalize lighting, sensitivity, and button commands on your G203 mouse.
Logitech SetPoint™ software lets you customize your mouse buttons, keyboard F-keys, and hot keys. Use SetPoint to control tracking speeds and configure other device-specific settings. It can also notify you of our device’s battery status, and whether Caps Lock and Num Lock are on.
When to install SetPoint
- To assign a variety of functions to your mouse buttons or keyboard F-keys and hot keys.
- If your mouse has more than 5 buttons.
Windows has built-in support for five-button mice, but if your mouse has more than five buttons then you’ll need to install SetPoint to support the extra buttons.*
* If your mouse is a Logitech G-Series gaming mouse, then you will need to install Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) instead of SetPoint.
- If your mouse has a tilt wheel and you want to use it to scroll left and right in traditional Windows desktop applications like Microsoft Excel.
- To assign shortcuts for common Windows* 8 functions to your keyboard’s F-keys.
When you don’t need SetPoint
SetPoint is not required for the following mouse functions that are built into Windows® 8:
Logitech G G502 Hero Gaming Mouse
- Left click
- Right click
- Middle click*
- Back/forward buttons for navigating Web pages
G502 Logitech Gaming Software
* If you want to assign other functions to your mouse buttons, then you can use SetPoint to change their functionality.
** Additionally, if your mouse has a tilt wheel, it will work in most Windows 8 style applications, but you will need SetPoint if you want to scroll horizontally in traditional Windows desktop applications.
Functions that only work with Windows 8
Logitech Mouse G502 Software Download
- Start Screen: When Start screen is assigned to a mouse button or keyboard key, pressing the button will take you directly the Start screen. A second press will take you back to your previous location.
- Show Desktop: Takes you to the desktop in Windows 8. Minimizes open application windows in Windows 7.
- Switch Applications: This function cycles through your open applications one at a time with each button press.
- Charms: Opens the Windows 8 Charms bar.
- App Bar: Opens the App Bar in Windows 8-style applications.