Be sure that Mailbutler is installed first. If you don’t have any plug-ins installed, the Manage Plug-ins button might not appear. Visit this article if the button is still missing.
Activate Mailbutler plugin on Apple Mail
MailButler is just the Apple Mail extension you need in your daily life! With it, you can have delivery and read reports of your emails, set emails to notes, set a special time and date an email should be sent, undo sending or just make an email disappear for a certain period of time from your mailbox.
Butler 4.4.1 requires macOS 10.9 or newer. Visit the museum if you are running an older macOS version. Butler includes a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, simply email us for a refund. Read the documentation. Open a support ticket. Suggest a feature. Discuss on Butler Talk. John Charles Wiltshire-Butler (born 1 April 1975), professionally known as John Butler, is an American-born Australian singer, songwriter, and music producer.He is the front man for the John Butler Trio, a roots and jam band that formed in Fremantle, Western Australia, in 1998.
1. Open Apple Mail.
Crj200 xplane 11. 2. Click Mail in the menu bar on the top left of your screen.
3. Go to Preferences…
4. Click on Manage Plug-ins in the General tab.
5. Activate the plugin Mailbutler.mailbundle by checking the checkbox.
6. A pop up window will show and click on Allow Access button.
Mail Butler Mac Deinstallieren
7. Click Apply and Restart Mail.
Mailbutler For Mac
8. Open Apple Mail and start using Mailbutler. You should now see the icons for Mailbutler features like Snooze, Notes and Tasks within your email client