Go to Settings General iPhone Storage. At the top, you’ll see a color-coded bar showing how much space you have left, how much is taken up, and what's taking it up. The biggest categories are usually Photos and Apps, but that depends on your usage. Below there is a list of your apps sorted by how much space they take. The message from your phone is referring to ROM (internal storage) you're looking at your SD card - not the same place. Your phone is correct,you need to delete some things out of your phone. If you haven't already, start by clearing the cache on your phone. If that doesn't correct the problem it's time to start deleting apps.
- Phone Storage Is Full Please Delete Useless Files Without
- Phone Storage Is Full Please Delete Useless Files Download
- What Should I Delete When Storage Is Full
How to Fix Phone Storage Is Full Please Delete Useless File Error in Android Phone or Tablet.
- One of the reasons your iPhone storage full but it's not is the failure to clear up app caches, fragments and some junks. IMyFone iPhone Cleaner can do this well. It can help you to totally remove useless and hidden files from iPhone, so as to save sapce and also improve its performance.
- Have you every been running out of storage space on your Android phone? Yet you hardly have any apps on the internal memory? Something is filling up your storage space and it's probably several hundred log files. If your anything like me, you will try your hardest to find out what is happening, and why so that you can fix it and share the solution.
There is a plethora of information on the internet on what to do when your storage is almost full. But no information on what to do once your phone has no more space and will not start up.
I can get to the apple icon on the screen but it just sits there for hours. I can reboot using the side keys but get the same thing each time.
I tried connecting to my computer and opening the data from there. It shows 0gb free. I cannot open the files from there.
I have tried to open the phone via iTunes but it gives an error saying iTunes cannot access my phone.
First question is, can I start the phone without losing any data?
If necessary, how do I reset the phone so I can turn it on and begin the process of restoring it?
iPhone X, not quite sure of the iOS
Posted on Sep 16, 2018 2:46 PMMY APOLOGIES, ALL PHOTOS HAVE BEEN REMOVED, I WILL TRY TO FIND AND REUPLOAD
I kept getting this message every few minutes. The bad spelling got me initially thinking it was a virus or malware however later disproved.
As you can see, it says I have free space but also that storage is running out!
Continues to warn regarding decreased storage space.
Unable to uninstall any more apps from phone's main memory. Checked using Advanced SD Card Manager.
Phone Storage Is Full Please Delete Useless Files Without
Still unable to install any new apps from Play store.
Using DiskUsage app and trial and error to track down the problem
Using Root Explorer to select all GPSDebug.log files.
Log files deleted, storage space regained whoop whoop!!