Create professional invoices for your Quickbooks work with this custom template. Simply fill out the invoice with your information, download the invoice in whichever format works best for you (.doc,.xls, or.pdf), and send it off to receive payment for your Quickbooks work.
Open step-by-step instructions
Read step-by-step instructions
Create Your First Invoice
On your Dashboard, go to the Invoicing area and click Send your first invoice.
- QuickBooks Checks Envelopes QuickBooks business envelopes are available in a variety of sizes, dimensions, and styles. Made specifically for QuickBooks checks and forms, these self-seal business envelopes with windows hide sensitive information and include built.
- With the QuickBooks Invoice mobile app you can connect your customer data and billing information with your mobile device and QuickBooks, making it easy to manage the invoice process for your products or services. Signature Capture. Submission Editing.
Select the Customer You're Invoicing
If this isn’t a customer you’ve entered into QuickBooks yet, you can add her details here or just click Save to add this name to your Customer List.
Select the Payment Terms
For example, Net 30 means this customer must pay this invoice within 30 days after the invoice date.
Enter What You Sold
If you haven’t added this service or product yet, click Add. You can then enter the product or service information.
Email the Invoice
If you want to email the invoice to your customer, be sure to enter her email address.
Preview Your Invoice
At the bottom of the invoice, click Print or Preview. Click Close when you’re done.
Customize Your Invoice
To customize how your invoice looks, click Customize, then Edit Current at the bottom of the invoice.
Add Your Logo
Select your logo file. QuickBooks matches the template colors of your logo. If you’d like a different color from your logo, just pick it on the image.
Change Your Invoice Template
If you’d like a different look, QuickBooks has lots of templates to choose from. To the left of the invoice, you can scroll through and select templates to change the look of your invoice. Save your invoice when you’re done.
Set Up Online Payments
Online Payments makes it fast and easy for your customers to pay you. Click Get set up, then fill out a simple application.
Send Your Invoice
When you’re ready to email your invoice, click Save and send.
Customize Your Email and then Send It
You can change the subject and the body of the email to anything you like. Then click Send and close to send the invoice.
2021-01-20 11:21:26 • Filed to: Quickbooks • Proven solutions
There is a gallery of invoice templates available on QuickBooks from which you can choose for your business transactions. So, if you feel need to change to another or customize anyone, the options are also unlimited. This article will focus on all you need to know about invoice templates and how you can change or customize them.
How Do I Change Invoice Template in Quickbooks
Customized invoices give your business a professional outlook, and QuickBooks has a lot of those invoices which you can format to suit your business personality. To create a personalized template, follow the steps below for how to change invoice format in Quickbooks.
- Open your QuickBooks then go to the menu bar and click on 'customers'. Then select 'create invoices' from the drop-down menu.
- Select 'print preview' to see how the invoice will look like, and then exit by clicking on close.
- On the create invoices screen, select customize from the drop-down menu and click on manage templates.
- Select the template you prefer and click on ok to open it.
- From the options pane, choose the customization preference. With QuickBooks, you can customize every part of the template and even add other features like notes too.
- Once that is done, click on 'print preview' to see how your customized invoice looks like.
- Click on ok and save.
How to Change Company Name on QuickBooks Invoice
In case of company name change, you can update your details in QuickBooks also. The steps listed below will help you do that.
- Log in to your QuickBooks and from the top of the page, click on the gear icon. Then click on account and settings or company setting.
- From the left menu, choose a company and click on the 'edit' or pencil icon to change or update your company’s information.
- If the company’s legal name is the same, tick the box beside 'same as company name'. And if not, un-tick the box and enter the legal name.
- Click on save and then done.
How to Change Invoice Number Sequence
QuickBooks usually set the invoice number sequentially; however, you can change it yourself if you want. Following the steps below, you will achieve that in no time.
Quickbooks Invoice Fees
- Log in to your QuickBooks and from the top of the page, click on the gear icon. Then proceed to click on sales form entry.
- Under the custom number section, tick the box beside “customer transaction numbers” and select save.
- You can then proceed to edit the number on your invoice before saving or sending.
Note that QuickBooks will save the new invoice number and automatically continue with the sequence.
Quickbooks Invoice Forms
Best Alternatives to QuickBooks: FreshBooks
Accounting software does more than record your accounting information; it helps to make sure that your company stays on a healthy financial level. It has become a trend that any business who decide to stop using the excel spreadsheets opt for the QuickBooks Instead. However, there are other alternatives which give you the same service and at a lower price. The FreshBooks is one such alternative; it is effortless to use, affordable and gives you access to the top of notch services.
Web authoring affinity designer. Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Quickbooks Invoice Reminders
Buy PDFelement right now!