HBO Go Access via SKY billing
The Sky Go desktop app makes it even easier for you to find the programmes you want to watch. And with Sky Mobile, you can watch Sky TV on the go without using your data. Sky Go is included at no extra cost to your Sky TV subscription.
1. SKY subscribers are required to go through online verification of their SKY account. To validate the account, customers must have a SKY cable, One SKY, SKY direct, or Destiny cable postpaid account that are active and current (has no arrears).
2. SKY subscribers must completely verify their account by clicking on the verification link sent to their SKY account e-mail address. E-mail address must be consistent with our billing records.
3. By subscribing to HBO Go Access via SKY billing, customer agrees to charge the amount to their SKY bill.
- Sky's Ultimate On Demand package costs £25 per month For that, you get Netflix (with either Standard or Premium access depending on your overall Sky Q subscription - as above).
- On Demand, previously called Sky Anytime, has been available in various forms including: a PC version using a peer-to-peer platform over broadband Internet connection, a version for users of 3G mobile telephones, a push video on demand service for subscribers equipped with a Sky+ HD set-top box or the PVR3 version of the Sky+ set top box and a.
- Bundle Sky Starter with Sky Sport via our website and get 2 months on us! Plus, we'll give you Sky Go, Sky On Demand and 2 months of My Sky on us on a 12 month contract.
- SKY GO opens up new ways to watch TV and is loaded with easy to use features. Matched to your SKY subscription, you can catch up on On Demand titles or download content to watch when you’re offline. Key Features:. Watch up to 29 different live channels. (including 4 SKY Sport Pop-ups), depending on your subscription.
5. Any changes to and/or termination of HBO Go account must be done through HBO Go.
6. For auto-renew subscriptions, cancellation of HBO Go Access via SKY billing can be done at any time; access to HBO Go service will be stopped once subscriber has confirmed the cancellation via MySKY or via Customer Care.
7. Payments are non-refundable. There shall be no refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched content available on HBO Go.
8. Disconnection and Termination of Cable. Temporary disconnection of cable account will be applied if full payment of your monthly subscription fee is not received 4 days after due date.
9. If subscriber SKY account with an auto-renew HBO Go subscription becomes temporarily disconnected, subscriber will be automatically opted-out from the HBO Go service.
10. SKY reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at its discretion without prior notice.
With a huge selection of entertainment, movie and sports channels to choose from, it's easy to see why Sky TV is so popular. But the prices for a full Sky subscription can be eye-watering.
While the lure of shows such as Westworld and Game of Thrones can be appealing, the thought of being tied in to an expensive contract can feel off-putting. The good news is you don't have to take out a long Sky subscription to watch Sky channels.
Read on for more information on TV services that will let you watch Sky TV without a Sky subscription, including Now TV, Virgin Media and TalkTalk.
Use our round up of the best and worst TV and broadband providers to discover how satisfied Sky customers are in comparison to those with other suppliers.
Try Now TV
Now TV is an internet TV streaming service powered by Sky. It offers live streaming and on-demand content from popular Sky channels - so, you can watch Sky shows as they're going out live, or catch up on them at a later date.
Crucially, you don't have to be a Sky subscriber to use Now TV. Instead you simply buy 'passes' for a day, week or month to access the channels that you want. When your pass expires it rolls over into a monthly subscription fee, but you can cancel at any time. See how Now TV compares to popular streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime, using our TV streaming service reviews.
Streaming services broadcast over the internet, so you don't need a satellite dish to watch Now TV (though you do need a broadband connection of at least 2.5Mbps or a mobile signal of 180Kbps if you plan to watch using 3G or 4G).
You'll also need a device that can use the Now TV app. Some smart TVs come with this preinstalled, but if yours doesn't, you can watch Now TV in a few different ways.
One of the easiest, cheapest ways to watch Now TV is to buy a dedicated Sky Now TV box or smart stick, which cost as little as £15. This may even include a trial of free passes to watch the content, which in effect pays for the cost of the Now TV box itself.
A YouTube box will also give you access to the Now TV app - or you can install the app on a tablet, smartphone or PC.
Find out more in our guide: What is Now TV?
A nifty archiving utility. CleanArchiver is an awesome, free program only available for Mac, belonging to the category Utilities with subcategory Compression. More about CleanArchiver. Since the program has been added to our selection of programs and apps in 2007, it has managed to obtain 11,462 downloads, and last week it achieved 4 downloads. Cleanarchiver. CleanArchiver is a simple and nifty archiving utility. It supports not only standard archive types such as gzip, bzip2, and zip, but also compressed Disk Image. In addition if the DropStuff. CleanArchiver is a simple and nifty archiving utility. It supports not only standard archive types such as gzip, bzip2, and zip, but also compressed Disk Image. In addition if the DropStuff application published by Allume Systems Inc. Is installed on your system, CleanArchiver can create StuffIt and StuffIt X archives by calling DropStuff via. Simple and nifty archiving utility. Contribute to anyakichi/CleanArchiver development by creating an account on GitHub.
Add Sky channels to a service from another provider
If you've already got a TV subscription with a different provider, such as Virgin Media or BT TV, you can add most of Sky's channels to these services.
To do this, you add a 'bolt on' to your existing pay TV service. For example, you can pay BT £16 a month to add 11 Sky Movie channels to your package. There's usually no contract to do this, you just pay on a monthly basis.
If you're looking for some channels to keep the little ones happy, you can simply add children's channels to yourTV and broadband bundle - for example TalkTalk's Kids Boost adds nine children's channels, including Nickelodeon, Boomerang and Cartoon Network.
Use a shared Sky subscription
If a friend or family member already subscribes to Sky, then you can register as a secondary user and still watch Sky shows.
Now TV (see above), for example, allows you to register up to four compatible devices (such as a Now TV box, a laptop, or a tablet). The service lets you watch programmes on two devices at the same time, so four members of an extended family won't all be able to tune into Game of Thrones simultaneously on different devices.
Alternatively, Sky Go is a streaming service that allows Sky subscribers to watch programmes away from the home. This lets Sky customers register two devices (or four, if you pay more for Sky Go Extra).
In effect, this would let you log in to watch Sky programming if you used the account details of a family member who has a Sky subscription. However, users are meant to be part of the same household as the primary Sky account holder, according to Sky.
Read our Sky TV and broadband review to find out what Sky customers had to say about the service they receive in our latest satisfaction survey.
..or, stick with Freeview
If you decide that none of the above options work for you, then one alternative is to stick with Freeview. It may not offer the same sports or movie range as Sky, but it still gives you a huge selection of channels for no cost at all (other than the charge for a TV licence).
With the addition of a Freeview PVR, you can pause, rewind and record live TV, as well as setting a planner and series-link. These are all features you would get with a Sky box. You won't, however, have access to the same sports, movies and entertainment channels. Head to our round-up of the Best Buy Freeview PVRs to see which models impressed the experts in our lab.
If that's not enough for you, and you want even more channels, then Freesat offers more than 200 channels and on-demand TV from the likes of the BBC and ITV. To get it, you just need a Freesat box or a TV with Freesat built-in, plus a Freesat satellite dish. As with Freeview, there's no ongoing subscription cost. Read in depth reviews of all the latest models using our Freesat PVRs and set top box reviews.