Announcing new features for product teams
- Zeppelin For Photoshop 2020
- Zeplin Photoshop Svg Export
- Zeplin Photoshop プラグイン
- Zeplin Plugin For Photoshop
And finally, the panel: Download the panel from here. Unzip it and copy the folder called io.zeplin.photoshop-panel. Press Win+R, type%APPDATA%AdobeCEPextensions, and press enter. (If the CEP folder doesn't exist, you can create it. Paste it to the revealed explorer window.
- Zeplin has native apps for Mac and Windows. They also have a web app that can be used for your teammates. The web app is view only.To export from Sketch or F.
- With Zeplin, you can publish finalized designs from Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD and Photoshop. Developers get a 'locked' design to build from, while designers can iterate on the next great release. Zeplin is the source of truth for finalized designs, if it’s not in Zeplin it won’t be in.
- Hi there, just wanted to reach out and see if anyone else was having issues with their zeplin plugin after installing the new Photoshop update (22.3). Zeplin says the plugin was installed successfuly but upon starting, the plugin is unsuccessful at connecting to Zeplin.
- To publish your designs from Photoshop to Zeplin: Select any layer/artboard in your Photoshop file Open the plugin and click “ Export selected artboards ” Select your project or styleguide then click “ Import ” to start the export process.
Introducing Component Variants, Zapier Integration, and new Notifications experience. Learn more.
Designers have published 6,860,86764 Figma, Sketch and Adobe XD designs to Zeplin for development and collaboration in the past 30 days.Get started for freeGo to projects →
Leading product teams use ZeplinExplore why →
Publish designs for development
Go beyond specs. With Zeplin, you can publish finalized designs from Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD and Photoshop.
Developers get a 'locked' design to build from, while designers can iterate on the next great release.
Zeplin is the source of truth for finalized designs, if it’s not in Zeplin it won’t be in the shipped product.
Bring together the multidisciplinary team
An accessible workspace that is friendly to non-designers including developers, product managers, copywriters and more.
Zeplin also helps the team collaborate by providing much needed organization and structure to native design files.
Zeplin provides an inclusive workspace where team members from varying disciplines like product managers, UX writers and more can come together to deliver on designs.
Extend your design system
Drive consistency by surfacing design system elements where developers can easily reuse them. Then, go even further by using Connected Components to extend designs to code!
Connect your tools and build custom workflows
Leverage your investments in tools like Jira, Trello, Slack and VS Code through deep integrations with Zeplin.
With the Zeplin open API and webhooks, you can also create custom workflows to support your specific needs.
Deliver on the promise of design
⚠️ Make sure that you're running Photoshop CC 2015 or later and Zeplin is on the latest version.
Installing the plugin
When you launch Zeplin's Mac app, the Photoshop plugin should be installed automatically. If not, you can install it from Zeplin's menu up top: “Zeplin > Photoshop Integration > Install Plugin…”
☝️ If the plugin still doesn't appear, make sure that the 'Enable Generator' option is selected, from the PS menu > Preferences > Plug-Ins
Did you try to install via the menu and didn’t work?
If installing from the menu didn't work, you can try installing the plugin manually. Two pieces need to be installed, a plugin, and a panel.
Zeppelin For Photoshop 2020
Download the plugin from here.
Unzip it and copy the folder called
io.zeplin.photoshop-plugin. Microsoft desktop connection manager.
Paste it under the
Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2019/Plug-ins/Generator(update the Photoshop version in the directory if you are using an older version. i.e.
Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2017/Plug-ins/Generator).
And finally, the panel:
Zeplin Photoshop Svg Export
From the Finder menu, select “Go > Go to Folder…”, type
~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions, and click Go. (If the
CEPdirectory doesn't exist, you can create it manually.)
Download the panel from here.
Unzip it and copy the folder called
Paste it to the revealed folder in Finder.
Zeplin Photoshop プラグイン
Now when you restart your Photoshop, you should see the panel in the menu up top: “Window > Extensions > Zeplin”
Zeplin Plugin For Photoshop